Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 5)

Talking AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 5)

Tensions are rising. The epic drama shall come to an end. But how? The questions are innumerous. Will our team survive the blast of the terminated Slayerdroid? Will the poor Enforcer see some action? Will the Doctor never do any blunders? What's all these rumours about Cz having a role in this lunacy? And most important: Will the playfield server withstand the pressure?

Welding & Prabel Industries hereby issue this warning: Part 5, Teh Boss, is almost thrice as long as any of the others, and does therefore occupy whooping 11 megabytes! Download with care!

All similarities with Atlantean, Rimorean or DieNeueWeltean characters or situations are completely incidental.

Work will soon start on a successor: Expect rumours about Another Team Mission to flourish!

Edit: Alternate address to get Part 5: http://ao.kupotek.com/Thadlerian/, provided by Emiko

Edit 2: Like Hemicrusher, Emiko has exceeded her bandwidth... but movies are still available from AO Stratics: http://ao.stratics.com. All except part 5 are available with sound, by Gridfan!
    Last edited by Thadlerian; Jan 16th, 2003 at 12:40:15.

Talking

LMAO

And they say follow-ups are sucky?! Hell no! Just as perfect as the rest of it Good work!
    Xezeor 216/14 levels of pure madness - 0% retired - member of Avatars Reloaded

ROFLAMO HAHAHAHHAHA this was by far the best one youve done. I must say that they are high class, especially the leet in the end was extreamly nice. Great job and keep them coming!

rofl, loved the Kins
    ?

/laugh-s
    /puke
    /laugh-s
    /scripts lmfao.txt

~Chris

ooooh!
    You're the best, Thadlerian.

Well, your movies are anyway

Add sound. The leet is terrific Good work but prettyhard to see thru the glare on my screen for some reason it appears very bright.

Excellent work! Now, if we could get a comment from Cz on this..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Once again, great work.
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-

Unfortunately, the bandwith limit exceeded.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

yeah, someone with it saved repost it from their location please

damn bandwidth
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

My server shut me down......I exceeded my bandwidth for the month.....must be a Funcom server.

Will update as soon as I get it straigtened out.
    Last edited by Hemicrusher{LC}; Jan 13th, 2003 at 16:45:00.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Dude, that's seriously awesome. If something online can get me to laugh in RL, it's good.

You've inspired me to dump all my legos on the floor- thanks, now I have to clean it up >_<
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Unhappy Please Repost at a new location

Server is exceeded bandwidth can someone please set us up a new location to ge the Movie?
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

Originally posted by Kzak
    Excellent work! Now, if we could get a comment from Cz on this..
    You'll get one as soon as I can watch it (bandwidth problem, it seems). Oh, and I need to catch #4 first. Only seen the 3 first ones so far.

Should be in a thread a bit further down in this group.

Ah, bandwidth problems... I knew I should have split it somewhere... but I had no idea where

ok i am upping all the movies to this location:

http://ao.kupotek.com/Thadlerian/

part 5 is up, the rest will take abou 3 minutes to finish uploading.

Good work Thad you roxxor my boxxor
    Last edited by Orchid; Jan 13th, 2003 at 19:27:53.

np As im going to be redoing my AO site. I will be sure to put a section for player made stuff and your movies will gain immortality in teh halls of kupocity

*not to be confused with teh footness which isnt intended for mature audiences, or is intended for mature audiences, I have still havent figured that out.. yet.. lol love you deacon baby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast