Thread: High level uniques and parry!!

Thumbs down High level uniques and parry!!

For the love of god....please fix parry on high level uniques

Fighting mobs like Diamodine Ttrainee\soldier Obidience Inspectòr\Enforcer.etc...its just parry parry parry parry parry up to 20 times in a row then misses to add

And getting higher AR seem to do nothing against this...with a bugged AR of 2k+ still parry parry parry parry parry

This cant be intended and needs to be fixed asap...pleeease

hm

do the skill parry even make you parry at all?

not stupid enough wasting points in it to try

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

What is stupid is a MOB with a sniper rifle that is not only hitting you with bullets, but parrying the attacks from your sword. You can't have both the advantage of range and the extra ability to deflect melee attacks. You can't look down the barrel of a gun and simultaneously use that gun to knock my weapon aside.

Equipping any ranged weapon ought to automatically take 10,000 off your Parry skill.

Likewise, if you are parrying my attack, you ought not to be doing damage at the same time. You used up your turn in the combat queue to make me not hit. That's what Riposte is for, taking my attack and turning it back on me so that I damage myself instead of you. A much more difficult move, but once again, one that negates your ability to do damage during that combat turn.

Seeing "Parry, parry, parry, parry, parry, parry, parry, ..." floating over some of these MOB's heads should by all right mean that they are not doing any damage. They are spending all their time deflecting their attackers. If they start fighting, then the parrying ought to stop.

Yeah, Funcom is supposedly going to fix the Parry-whilst-holding-a-ranged-weapon, but we all know how well that goes.

It'll take as long as the fix for stacking treatment kits which has been around since beta. Oh wait, they still haven't fixed that.