Thread: what do you guys have against 1hb users?

what do you guys have against 1hb users?

I've been using 1hb since I started playing this game with my enforcer over a year ago. I'm closing in on level 200 and now and am fed up with the 1hb situation. While the premium alloy staff is a decent weapon, there has never been a good option for the offhand. The Premium Pipe is a joke and the lower ql alloy staffs are not that much better. Furthermore, all of these weapons are *crit* dependent which makes them horrible for p v p.

At the very minimum, the multi-melee requirement could be lowered so it would be possible to wield two premium alloy staffs. While us 1hb guys would "still" suck in pv p, at least we could do some real damage in p v m.

As for the bloodbat, might I ask why the blood bat is the hardest weapon to obtain in the game??? I mean the qb is incredibly simple to get. Every enforcer seemingly has one these days. So get a qb u say? Perhaps I don't want to use the same weapon as seemingly every other enforcer on rk-1 or whatever it's called now. Perhaps I, and I know it's a concept, like to actually have my own identity than be just another atrox with a qb.

So how putting a good 1hb weapon with obtainable multi-melee requirements on a hard mob to kill, but not an almost impossible mob to kill who even when he has been killed has yet to drop the stupid bat!

-sludgeee

They are making the QB slower... if you were wondering...

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Re: what do you guys have against 1hb users?

Originally posted by Sludgeee
    I've been using 1hb since I started playing this game with my enforcer over a year ago. I'm closing in on level 200 and now and am fed up with the 1hb situation. While the premium alloy staff is a decent weapon, there has never been a good option for the offhand. The Premium Pipe is a joke and the lower ql alloy staffs are not that much better. Furthermore, all of these weapons are *crit* dependent which makes them horrible for p v p.

At the very minimum, the multi-melee requirement could be lowered so it would be possible to wield two premium alloy staffs. While us 1hb guys would "still" suck in pv p, at least we could do some real damage in p v m.

As for the bloodbat, might I ask why the blood bat is the hardest weapon to obtain in the game??? I mean the qb is incredibly simple to get. Every enforcer seemingly has one these days. So get a qb u say? Perhaps I don't want to use the same weapon as seemingly every other enforcer on rk-1 or whatever it's called now. Perhaps I, and I know it's a concept, like to actually have my own identity than be just another atrox with a qb.

So how putting a good 1hb weapon with obtainable multi-melee requirements on a hard mob to kill, but not an almost impossible mob to kill who even when he has been killed has yet to drop the stupid bat!

-sludgeee
    Welcome to the world of MAs
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

well

native isnt that bad for pvp cause of all the attacks(sneak is best of course)

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

I can't say FC's a big group of fans of Piercing either...

And forget being a non-enforcer 2he wielder.

Yea.. weapons are outta whack completely. Advs have been screaming about pistols for what... a year now?

Heh. Nice 1hb and Piercing weapons in the Database for next patch :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.