Thread: possibillity to delete nano software..

Unhappy possibillity to delete nano software..

after a played a while in AO ...

I feel we should have a abillity to delete some old nano software stuff. like the fixers disassembling implants items..so we should have something can delete max 10 nano softwares. trough your prof life.

a NT like me.. I like to experiment different nano nukes and buff as well. but since i realise that tolate.. we do have only a limited use of Nanos . So i hope CZ see that topic and send a logic answer to this.. since I think thats a good idea.

Sincerly Viperion
    Lord Viperion

Pvm Gear Pvp Gear
    Proud member of Adrastus II
    Rimor
    Omni-tek is your friend.

<Mitaar>Hajk.. Got any NT tips for a newbie NT ?
    <Hajk|Gum>Get use to reclaim

"In far future, Nano technology can be a very dangerous toys"

bump, but why 10 ?

bump

but allow as much deletage as possible.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

I agree, let us delete as many as we want
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Bump

And while ure at it why cant we remove some of the channels? I mean.. look at that itty bitty tiny cute anoying window we have containing 3 billion channels we dont use. I will never use 75% of them but they are there so I have to try and hit that tiny button so I can scroll past the newbe-team-channels.

Bump for a more custom AO.

But only if u manage to do it without delaying important stuff like pet pathing and such.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Yes, the obselete nanos must die!

yea this seems like a common sense idea.

also i try to order my nanos a bit but when i relog they are jumbled around again...
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

ahh i'm glad someone would be agree for this idea..

i dunno why i go for 10 .. seems reasonable for me.. but maybe more then that .. if FC allows it ..
    Lord Viperion

Pvm Gear Pvp Gear
    Proud member of Adrastus II
    Rimor
    Omni-tek is your friend.

<Mitaar>Hajk.. Got any NT tips for a newbie NT ?
    <Hajk|Gum>Get use to reclaim

"In far future, Nano technology can be a very dangerous toys"

Re: Bump

bumpity for the original idea in the delete as many as you want form.

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    And while ure at it why cant we remove some of the channels? I mean.. look at that itty bitty tiny cute anoying window we have containing 3 billion channels we dont use. I will never use 75% of them but they are there so I have to try and hit that tiny button so I can scroll past the newbe-team-channels.

Bump for a more custom AO.

But only if u manage to do it without delaying important stuff like pet pathing and such.
    and as for this one you can get rid of the unused channels, use the "show only" button, it roxx0rs. They need to make the client remember that I have it pressed though instead of having to press it every time I log on.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Fla-Bump.

We discussed this ingame Viperion and it seems like a great idea the more I think of it. Just make sure there's a "Are you sure you want to do this?" Dialogue box. I'd hate to accidently delete GA or something by accident. :O

Trajal - 117 Fixer - "New To The Blue"

Thats what the favorites tab is for.
    If they were going to do anything about the uploaded programs, they should allow them to be posted in chat.