Thread: A very old Threat has come back.

A very old Threat has come back.

Teuadven the Adventurer, Once a great socrcerer on a different plane now bringing her power of the undead to help Rimor. She now wishes to still control the world and yet she wishes to free the land of Rimor so that some day she may take it for herself. Her past history still unknown and her body still well developing with power. The power of hells flowing within her body still reborn she knows nothing of what she is or what she will become.

Actually I heard she was denied a visa so had to rebirth on RK-1 but when she met with the dark forces of Storm clan, she felt so depressed and paled in comparison, that she hung herself with an undamaged roller rat tail..

that's just what I heard though

Hmmm.....

Sounds Like the Chick for me. Anyone got her Number?? She will fit in well with my little freind with the Pitchfork. Everytime I see him at Reclaim he grumbles. Maybe if I bring a Babe with me he'll stop being such an ass and show manners.

At least then he'd stop lighting my ass on fire.

(did I mention if she has a thing with the Dead im her man?? Been dead for months now....Think I need to be reimbalmed now....)

Post .

Rebalm, coming up.

/me passes Metalynx a Nano bar.

Just press that little button, and comes with a bartender and all.

Balm away.

Cayll