Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPH --- drop

GPH --- drop

Okay...
    Here goes

GPH - Gaily Painted Hood
    Should not be tara loot. It should be made a quest... and the quest should be solo!
    And the little thing you gotta kill is a mob not named tara, not a dragon, not in camelot.. but same features and hp as tara.
    When you get the quest you should be auto warped inside the building where the mob is (not into the same room tho). From there you have to solo the mob and he always drops GPH if you kill him. No fance room or any thing.. just a flat floor with 4 walls and a door to the warp-in room.
    Only way to get out is to die! :P

You can do the quest over and over again but always solo.

And another thing.. the current GPH should be nerfed!!!
    By maybe making 2 versions... like corona MK 1 and MK 2..
    if you this quest is to be considered!

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

okay that sounds a little dull to me, I like the idea of the GPH being a solo quest, but not the warping to a boring room. I suggest this.

You enter thru SoM, and when you kill Neleb, a doorway appears on the steps and you can go thru, or not..

when you go thru you are on a endless spiralling staircase in eternity, blackness pervades but the glowing staircase spiralling forever up and down..

you climb up for hours and get nowhere

you climb down for hours and get nowhere.

suddenly you decide to LEAP off... when you do the illusion disappears and you are in the room with the Tarasque.

Or in a very nearby room.

Shrug.

Might be fun

Solo quest=soloing the new mob with same hp and AR as tara?

Well. I would like an easier way of getting GPH.. That I must admidt. And quest can be fun.. So yer definately onto something.
    On the other hand, yeh'd get the same problems as you have with tara. Mob camping. Or is this were the warp comes into play? So each get his own mob?

Please only make quests that must bo solo'd for those profs that are capable of it
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

GPH drop is fine how it is, make it drop more often tho ;p

1 time in like what? 10+ weeks? Christ....
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Hypos
    Please only make quests that must bo solo'd for those profs that are capable of it
    Are you whineing about being a doc?

I saw it drop once last week (2nd raid after reboot) and heard rumors that it had also dropped at the previous raid.

Glad that it went to a very happy doc.

The odd thing is, I've seen more enforcers wearing it than casters lately.... I mean, I know they have gimp nano pool but they definately don't need the skill points.

oh well

-DE

Originally posted by Emiko
    okay that sounds a little dull to me, I like the idea of the GPH being a solo quest, but not the warping to a boring room. I suggest this.

You enter thru SoM, and when you kill Neleb, a doorway appears on the steps and you can go thru, or not..

when you go thru you are on a endless spiralling staircase in eternity, blackness pervades but the glowing staircase spiralling forever up and down..

you climb up for hours and get nowhere

you climb down for hours and get nowhere.

suddenly you decide to LEAP off... when you do the illusion disappears and you are in the room with the Tarasque.

Or in a very nearby room.

Shrug.

Might be fun
    OKay.. thats more story line stuff id say.. atleast rolepllay stuff :P
    but it truly sounds great..

- Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then

Originally posted by Koxar
    Solo quest=soloing the new mob with same hp and AR as tara?

Well. I would like an easier way of getting GPH.. That I must admidt. And quest can be fun.. So yer definately onto something.
    On the other hand, yeh'd get the same problems as you have with tara. Mob camping. Or is this were the warp comes into play? So each get his own mob?
    this is not the regular GPH.. it version 2.. duble nano skills.. adds 3times the max nano and the -15% too and the current one needs to be nerfed abit..

and okay i might have over done the mob part.. but it should be damn hard for a lvl 200 to kill the mob.. no matter prof.. the mob should be different to each prof

and there is no camping for it.. its maybe like Emiko suggested.. kill neleb and get a chance to enter the quest.. and u can do it over and over.. but the mob will always have 100% hp when u re-enter.

- Homer J Simpson

Originally posted by Haminie
    GPH drop is fine how it is, make it drop more often tho ;p

1 time in like what? 10+ weeks? Christ....
    good for u to say..u got hte damned thing...
    and if it drops.. well all the idle camelot raiders.. like moomoocow, saw him sit in the 100% and afk and he was regged on gs 2 3 4.. which is wrong.. it should be like the person responsible for the loot and raid check who is active or not.. so u cant be afk nor do nothing... pisses me off

- Homer J Simpson

Red face

Originally posted by deatheyes
    I saw it drop once last week (2nd raid after reboot) and heard rumors that it had also dropped at the previous raid.

Glad that it went to a very happy doc.

The odd thing is, I've seen more enforcers wearing it than casters lately.... I mean, I know they have gimp nano pool but they definately don't need the skill points.

oh well

-DE
    agreed... more non nano profs got it.. the raffle should be made so that casters has the right to enter it and 1 spot is for non-casters.. and if the non-casters spot wins then the non-casters will get the right to raffle for it..
    :P

and btw.. wow... 1 to 2 drops.. thats eeep..

- Homer J Simpson

Stupidity personified.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Enforcers needs the GPH just as much as docs.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

if not more i didnt really notice it too much but at alot of 18 spawns and now at unique mobs like diamondine i see the enfs spaming challenger and other nanos just as much as doc heals and they cant sit down to refresh their nano pool nor is it even close to teh size of a docs my nano pool
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

thats what nano stimming is for ;p
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Enforcers needs the GPH just as much as docs.
    thats just foolish BS i say...
    Enfs can go easy with HE and crunch.. docs really need ghp in pvp and pvm sorta... since a cpu upgrade isnt fun to have

- Homer J Simpson

Originally posted by Ubbis

thats just foolish BS i say...
    Enfs can go easy with HE and crunch.. docs really need ghp in pvp and pvm sorta... since a cpu upgrade isnt fun to have
    so doc's can't get he and crunch ?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

I'd be the happiest person ever if I got a GPH - Well, in a few levels - when I don't need implants to get my tech ceremonies helm on :P

IMO, a doc 'deserves' a GPH more than an enf

though an eng 'deserves' it more than an enf, because an enf doesnt need nano buffs to get their weapons on :P
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

<MY PROFESSION> is the only ones who really need the <GOOD ITEM>. <OTHER PROFESSION>, <YET ANOTHER PROFESSION> and <THIRD PROFESSION> can just get <OTHER ITEM>, <SOME BUFF> and <OTHER BUFF>, or even a <ITEM X>.

Have fun.
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast