Thread: RP Clan

RP Clan

Hello everyone!

There is a new guild starting up now, we call ourselves the Vercetti Family. An RPing guild that tries to keep RPG in this mmoRPG. We keep the RPing in the Vinicity channel and all others are OOC, unless you want to be IC all the time. We do not force you to roleplay, merely encouraging you. The Vercetti family is in the Whiskey business, we keep it nice and clean. At some times, we organize well worth "jobs", if you know what I mean. If you don't, please send me a tell (Genrom) and find out more about what we have to offer. We will also provide you with salaries, armor and weapon, a small fee will have to be deposited into the bank, therefor we will withdraw some of your salary to keep the guild running and able to provide you with armor and whatnot. We are at the current state only two memebers due to the fact that this guild is totaly new. We have many spots open, high status spots. Remember, we can't let you in on all information here and now, you'll know better when we meet.

/Sam "Genrom" Vercetti

Best wishes on you new guild. If you have not done so, please make mention of yourselves in the Role Play forums.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thank you

Thanks for the support and notifiaction, I will do that.

Thank you

You might also want to add your guild to this list of
    RP guilds
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!