Thread: blocking entrance to tara

blocking entrance to tara

i wrote a post about this before... and have gone to many rqaids since,... still the only ppl doing i see are clanners

the disappointing thing was ppl were talking of certain guilds being respectful and playing nice to others.. well this person who i will not mname was very high in the ranks of one of these guilds and persisted to tee omni off by trying to stop a gs opening... please could someone from this guild .. should be easy to figure out tell thisperson not to do it.. it just wastes every1s time
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

of course the only people you see trying to block the playfields are clan, you're omni. Not much chance an omni would block the omni's.

Here's a shocker for ya tho... I bet the only people the clans see trying to block playfields are *gasp* OMNI! Wow, big suprise that.

FYI: There's going to be ****heads on both sides, don't make out like it's only clan doing it.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

good point... couldnt open the damn gs in the end anywayz, no one with alts in it
    anyhoo peace ppl consider the thread closed
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera