Thread: Let us Build Walls!

Let us Build Walls!

I think walls that block LOS/movement would help a lot. Right now my biggest beef with the towers is that they're too accessible. Also, this would help defenders gain an advantage and make the bases under 200 a bit tougher than they are right now. Granted 250s would have to be tweaked some, but walls would make for more interesting gameplay IMO. Of course they should have HP and damage resistance like towers, but they shouldn't be able to attack back.

I have one word for anyone that want's to erect player-built obstacles in PvP zones.

Pets.

Come on, don't the MPs and Engineers have enough crap to put up with already? put in a player built wall and it wouldn't be too long before someone works out how to build them in such a way that pets get stuck automatically when trying to path to the towers, and never come free.

Fix pathing so the pets work as they are supposed to in the first place before this should even be considered.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

I doubt it would ever make it in, for many reason, but I really like the idea.

I don't want to see walls that can't be destroyed. That's no fun for anyone. I just think that walls would at least give the defenders more time to organize a defense so defending isn't so pointless.

Hey! How about Bunkers? Enter it and you get harder to hit or something... defends against area nukes if not executed on someone inside the bunker. Can hold a maximum of something something players, built like an ordinary tower. I don't know, am I out of my mind? Probably...
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Originally posted by Wolfen
    I have one word for anyone that want's to erect player-built obstacles in PvP zones.

Pets.
    Hahahhaaah so true. But seriously. It would be cool if we could build more of an actual BASE instead of just some random towers chilling in the woods. I mean, if this was real there would be fortress walls and turretts on those walls and all kindsa coolness like that.

Come on... a base should at LEAST have the option for a couple fields of land mines.