Thread: By or on the 30th

Red face By or on the 30th

When is the patch coming?? i have read that is will be on live by the 30th.... but its the 29th and no sign of it moving over. Any word from fc on this issue would be great.

I bet it will be pushed back even further and i hope they do push it back. Just so that the patch is not going to breaking anything with all the bugs ive heard about in 13.6

Read below

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/for...hp?forumid=170
    Last edited by Newvena; Jan 29th, 2002 at 16:40:44.

I want a bug free patch more than anything, but the lack of any information from FC is really starting to piss me off. The on or before the 30th quote was posted on a spam board for the love of Jebus. All I ask is that FC talk to us.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Cool

/me wonders if anyone at fc is actually listening...... I hate being left in suspense like this... i want tha dam patch!

It was stated by dai-galean (or was it Cz?) on the IRC server that they will not release the patch tomorrow, but it will come out this week (not on Friday though), so either on Thursday or in the weekend.
    RetZamed
    Clan - Martial Artist
    Unit Member of Reborn

Well as a software developer I understand why they are not giving a date. With all the bugs that are in the Test Server Bugs Forum it would be hard to give a date. Sure they could tell you the 23rd but problems arise and then say the 28th then more problems then they say the 30th then more problems.... etc. Sure they could go on and on and on give dates. People would just get more and more pissed as they move back the date. IE Diablo2 or any other game on the market. Hell look at Duke Nukem Forever Im surprised Armagedon hasnt broke lose yet. So think of it this way. You can get pissed about the dates they give you OR you can just relax take a deep breath be happy for a bug-less (i hope) patch.

I just hope they release the patch on a Monday or early in the week. Remember in the past, they released bug ridden patches on Thursday or Friday, leaving us to suffer through the weekend in misery? Ack its sad but I almost dread the patches now, they always seem to introduce as much bad as good stuff

K