Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Information needed about "Temple of Three Winds" and "Inner Sanctuary"

Information needed about "Temple of Three Winds" and "Inner Sanctuary"

Hiya,

the AO Stratics dungeon guides got 2 new dungeons among the other old dungeons. Namely the 2 mentioned in the title of this thread.

The guides can be found here:

http://ao.stratics.com/content/guide...rsanctum.shtml

And here:

http://ao.stratics.com/content/guide...reewinds.shtml

Unfortunately, there is a lot of information missing, such as:

An introduction to the dungeon (what can you expect in it, does it serve a specific purpose, etc.)

The exact location (zone, coordinates, a planet map excerpt with the dungeon marked on it as in the other dungeon guides, if possible a map of the dungeon as in the other dungeon guides except Will To Fight, etc.)

Monster List (a list of all the monsters in the dungeon, including any bosses or mini-bosses)

Loot Table (a complete list of the loot that drops in there (e.g. generic mob loot, special armors, special items, special boss loot, etc.)

Pictures (High quality pictures of the dungeon and the boss, without any text and without any menus on them. Preferred resolution 1024x768 or 800 x 600)

Credits (the names of the people who contributed to a dungeon guide)

If you can provide any of the info mentioned above for the Temple of Three Winds or the Inner Sanctuary (those are on the Test Server atm), please post the info here or send it to me (pictures too please) by sending an email to meister@stratics.com

Thanks!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

ummm... Temple of the Three Winds is a no-brainer on location

Looks pretty nice from what I saw on Test too!

Well thanks.. but that doesnt help me at all
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Originally posted by Meister
    Well thanks.. but that doesnt help me at all

n00b

It's north of NW outpost in GTC... oh...guess you wouldn't know about NW outpost... Well that's NW of Tir City and then go north of that into the forest full of shades and then turn a bit to the right after you zone and you'll be there. A bunch of level 30-50 mobs.. heh.. I rmemeber those days. It was teh funnie

~Chris

It's on Dovve's map as 'temple' .
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Ok.. now thats a step into the right direction. Thank you
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

*eyes start widening slightly as he remembers where this is*

I explored out around there a while back, and thought that place was so cool. Nicely done, and a little spooky with the wind and setup that I remember. The only disappointing thing was that there wasn't anything to do out there

Really looking forward to taking an alt or two out to this Temple now
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

it is on nep's ( hehe ) map as 'temple of the 3 winds' or something very close to that.

travel.to/rubi-ka

If you don't have Dovve's map, shame on you.

Fly N from Tir into Greater Tir County.

You will, after a while, see three tall, vaguely pyramid-shaped cliffs - the Temple is situated exactly between these three.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Last edited by Darkbane; Jan 13th, 2003 at 14:26:02.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

anyone know if this dungeon has a lvl req and what is it?

Ok.. thanks. That helps some more.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Greetings.

For a location on a map of the Temple of the Three Winds, please refer to the Greater Tir County map. This map is a JPG excerpt from a large in-game map available for download here.

In regards to the location of the Inner Sanctum dungeon, I am taking a wild guess and saying it's in Broken Shores.

I am basing this wild guess off of the "Shuttle Map of Rubi-Ka" which is located in the Arrival Hall. On that map, aside from a new playfield being represented (south of Rome... perhaps The Reck?), are "Hot Spots". Those "Hot Spots" on the map appear to be dungeons...two (well, one now) which didn't actually exist until now. One was the Temple of Three Winds, and the other Hot Spot is located at/near the Pyramid and Temple at City of Home. Again, I am basing my wild guess off of what I've noticed on that map.

I look forward to discovering that dungeon, soon!

Be well.
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

I would have to agree with Nep; Broken Shores was my first guess as well.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

the temple of 3 winds dungeon in GTC has a level 60 and below req on it.

putting the 125+ dungeon ( the Inner Sanctum ) being in the pyramid would be very reasonable. the upshot is you get a lot more trafic through Home to get to it, joy.

hopefully with all this cult stuff going on they will bring back the storyline with the demon Yxxil.

As for level requirements, I've heard the same as Thyrra except I have heard the lower level one was 70 and below but I have no verification either way. As for items, I searched through the 14.8 database as soon as it came up and it's pretty easy to spot items that if found at all would be in these new dungeons. They all have creepy names and descriptions relating to the Three Winds cult and some "Immortal One" who the cult has apparently ressurected and who wants all Unbelievers to suffer horrible torment and death.

And, of course, all the loot is nodrop, so if your character is above the level 60 limit, well, just forget getting any of it.

Nice to have new MA attacks -- That I'll never be able to get.

OK, we now know it is below 60 to enter, and you get kicked if you hit 70 when inside. Which explains the confusion.

Oh, and remember Tiran, there is a high level dungeon too, and some of the stuff (MA attacks included) is clearly not for the low level dungeon.

I was south of Tir last night talking to the gal near the imp shop just before the outpost and she asked if I wanted to know about the temple of the three winds but she didn't give me a link to click on about it. Is this already in the game?

Kal
    Knights of Ka
    Its not a Game its an Addiction

Kallen 83 Enforcer
    Kallette 48 Meta Physist
    Kallenfix 61 Fixer
    Kallentrel 70 Trader
    Kallen* Reserve for future GiMps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast