Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Information needed about "Temple of Three Winds" and "Inner Sanctuary"

How many times I ve tried to come inside this temple. Im really looking forward to it and I keep remembering the travel from Tir to the bot OP, trying to escape the scorps.
    I remember how easy it was to form a team there.
    I remember when some lowbie (after ten lvl, when you re experienced in hunting spiders and younger ones still at the mountain) decided sudenly to attack a strange mob called 'Live metal' which one used to slaughter all the folks drinking their beer at the op, guards included.
    I remeber sometimes it was so crowded that we were trying to form a full team to move accross the desert to find the scorp pit.
    I remember when the roots used to break, purchased by a gargantua, trying to reach the op in a sand storm.

It was definitly a good time
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

Originally posted by Enrima Orender
    I remember when some lowbie (after ten lvl, when you re experienced in hunting spiders and younger ones still at the mountain) decided sudenly to attack a strange mob called 'Live metal' which one used to slaughter all the folks drinking their beer at the op, guards included.
    OMG YES!

"What's Live Metal?"

"I dunno, where do you see it?"

"A bit to the north."

"Oh. Looks like a little buckethead. No problem."

<q>

You have died of weapons damage. Your items will be available from reclaim in 75 seconds.

The whole level 25ish team was wiped out in five seconds.

It took a loooong time before we didn't run blindly in the opposite direction when we even just saw Live Metal.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123