Thread: R.I.P. Buttsniff

Unhappy R.I.P. Buttsniff

My name is Ervin, but people of Rubi-Ka have called me Buttsniff for years. Sometimes, they just call me Ol' Sniff or Ol' Sniffy. Since joining the Clans about a week ago, I've killed many rollerrats and other more threatening creatures, trying to help with the Clan's cause, but then it happened.

My buddy Choasonic and I were roaming outside of our city, killing stuff, when a voice came out of the sky and said, "hey, can I talk to you for a min?" Being a fearless Atrox, I casually responded, "yes" to the voice from above. Before I knew it, this very powerful being came out of the sky before me and said, "Do you mind if we change your name?" It was a God Master. I responded to the Master, "why? I'm very fond of Buttsniff, what's the problem?" It replied to me, "Another citizen of Rubi-Ka finds your name offensive." I was shocked! Who could find offense in such a wonderful name? I expressed my sadness by threatening to end my life in Rubi-Ka permanently. Buttsniff was part of who I am. The God wouldn't budge, I was forced to pick a new name for myself. I suggested ScratchNSniff with the last name Butts, but the God said that I couldn't have that name either! What kind of God would let you have a name, and then take it from you? I had to settle with something quick, and like I always say, "Snifftastic.." and that's what name I have aquired. But all of you must know, Buttsniff lives.

When we meet on the battlefield, I will be sure to /moon over your dead body out of respect.

-D

(so far no one has noticed my name :P)

LOL

Originally posted by Dropcid
    When we meet on the battlefield, I will be sure to /moon over your dead body out of respect.

-D

(so far no one has noticed my name :P)
    Or if they did notice your name they thought it was a reference to the Final Fantasy series in which there is a character named Cid.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Laeni

Or if they did notice your name they thought it was a reference to the Final Fantasy series in which there is a character named Cid.
    ah .... Final Fantasy... That reminds me, I really need to quit AO for a while and do FFx!

-D

Talking OOC, obviously ...

A friend of mine just started playing ... due to his frustration at finding a nickname that wasn't taken during character creation, he entered the following: (which was immediately accepted)

"Hugejhonson" (he mistyped 'johnson', but it still works!)

I laughed myself silly!

I wonder how long 'til a GM or ARK notices and makes him change it. (Hopefully I don't cause that to occur by posting about it, but oh well!)

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer