Thread: Cover!

Cover!

I think I speak for a lot of CC spec classes out there when I say that the tower zones need more areas that block LOS. If I bring a knife to a gun fight, I definitely want something to hide behind so I don't get shot, or at least have a better chance of not getting shot. I'm sure a lot of nanomages would like this idea too. I just have no idea how hard it would be to implement, but it seems kinda strange that you can build towers but can't put up walls to help defend em. And afaik the towers don't block LOS either.

No thanks
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

hell yeah, it would be very cool if you can put up walls surrounding your bases, but if they did this they would have to make all bases pvp zones all the time because people start raids and run out of pvp time as it is now.

i like building walls
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

I like killing Wal
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Yea, walls would be nice with towers you can go on and snipe people. With big search light too during the night. Oh and make them big so people cant jump over them. And it would be cool if you could hide behind the towers, it would give them some use

hmmm

Hmm.... Bunkers and trenches ^^
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001

Hmm... we could have mines too...

But for the love of god, give me a tank! Especially since the Manta is like a sports car with a gun, only it looks nothing like a Bond car...

lol

Yeah Im having a hard time as it is getting close to battle with CC, lag or getting alphaed by lots of invisible people that isnt visible yet because of.. lag.. and now we want stuff that explodes in our faces to?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Don't pet users alread have enough problems :/
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Hypos
    Don't pet users alread have enough problems :/
    As long as there wil be no tables and couches they be fine
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

might just be me being really tired atm

..but I just visualised a table running around on the battlefield dressed in miniscirt, ho'ing around..

Pets lost
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Hey Wrangeline I'm hooked on hot chocolate milk, let's get together and have a chocolate milk party!
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

omg how kinky.

YES!

lol
    Veteran of Equilibrium