Thread: Expensive Vest.... and fashion.

Expensive Vest.... and fashion.

Keeping up with Insidias Fashion awareness, I have to admit that the Expensive Vest of Proffessor Jones doenst look very exspensive at all.. its looks rather like a dull used Kevlar Vest...
    Uniuqe items such as this should ALL have a unique look. It should be possible to look at it and say : "A thats a Prof Vest", instead of asking if its kevlar, MKI/II or Prof Vest...

And When are we gonna see some REAL clothes etc. What we got no are just boording textures, We want something that althers the apparence of our chars more drasticaly. Like the lvl 50 Dodga/Alvin Pads. They arent the nicest/coolest items, but they at least are different.

Perhaps shoulder items should be elbow items :P to accomodate that some tank armors already have Shoulder pads, as the Dodga/Alvin pads looks somewhat stupid in combination with those.

Oh and for god sake.. let the damn NPCs visit Miir fashion once in a while. Getting sick of seeign the exact same clothes on mission mobs for over a year now. Why dont NT move wear NANO ARMOR!? Etc.

And like EQ, when a dude (NPC) wears a nano armor helmet, and wields a pillow, then he BETTER DROP IT too when he dies.

The game should be WYSIWYG + more (From mobs backpacks).

So when Ian War is wielding his damn blodbath, then he better drop it. The tiems he's not destined to drop it, let him have a nother more common sword, club whatever, and let his MODEL SHOW IT.

hmm this was really about the Vest.. but got carried away =P
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

AYE!
    and im a friggin CEO and Chairman! since when do they run around with a friggin Battle outfit?
    Gimme a friggin Armani suit with Gucci boots, a Rolex on my wrist
    wielding a friggin expensive Contract pen!!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Might be a bit much for "Next Patch" But I really didnt intend to wirte as much.. :P Was only bout the Vest at first...
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

And like EQ, when a dude (NPC) wears a nano armor helmet, and wields a pillow, then he BETTER DROP IT too when he dies.

This is the way it should be with all mobs. If you kill an enforcer he should drop what he is using, and it shouldnt' always be a spiked club.

Would be scary, but I would like to see high level enforcer mobs using the EQB and EOT and high level NT's casting Res Blast.

Oh, if you are going to post that it would be to hard, make it only missions that are QL200+ since very few do them anyway.