Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Question"

Originally posted by Kasimir
    ooc:

*takes one look at the Mona Leeta and nearly wets himself laughing in the middle of work*

hehehe..hoohoo! lord I need to stop reading the forums at work...LOL

back to the original topic I'm a fond beleiver in the use of tarot cards..though I haven't touched my deck in a while..it was a little "too" accurate about something, and I'm a bit shy of repeating it.
    So now all your coworkers think your a bit weird?

I know of some ppl who's put away tha cards of same reason as yourself. My friend (actually we found out today she's my sister....) Manifestos got this rule: she will always do predictions for others... Never herself... Makes things a lot easier
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Hmm...I don't look like you Poetica. I look much more like Templus and Sezmera. Perhaps we just live in different towns.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Hmm...I don't look like you Poetica. I look much more like Templus and Sezmera. Perhaps we just live in different towns.
    Looks don't always tell if all...

Look at my older sister Mani...

She's black?

But then again: got no idea who her father is... *sigh*
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Well....you can always look for me in West Athen.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

And you can always find me at the Grid exit to ent
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Hmmmmm.....perhaps I should pay the general a visit?? Wonder if those nasty guards are still there waiting to blast Clan members to bits as they grid in?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Well they haven't gotten me yet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12