Thread: Fix the poor poort MA's

Fix the poor poort MA's

As you know MA's are the gimpiest class in the whole game, and in PvP at high levels hit like backyard leets with well over 1k ma even.

The strategy that I am proposing should be implemented next patch or I quit and become a terrorist against games companies.

Ma's should have the dimach recharge set to 1 second and have a range of 50m on it, and it should be able to crit for 10k like agents aimed shot.

New fist damage type line, the ma should be able to change the damage type of the fists to anti-ghey damage this way most players in ao would be hit for over 10k damage each punch non crit and the nano line haxxorz the rules and takes damage cap off so the beach dies.

Also MA's should have pets, I think 4 pets would be fair to do one over the 3 mp pets, I suggest a goat/billygoat that headbutts and does damage, a chicken to poop on enemies feet, a marmot just to summon and set free since their becoming extinct and the 4th pet can be a summoned solitus female that says "i am female in rl, and does lots of hugs emotes" that will really piss ppl off and hopefully make them od on some pills.

And finally let ma's have really big schlongs.

Re: Fix the poor poort MA's

Originally posted by Sleepytrox
    and it should be able to crit for 10k like agents aimed shot.
    AimedShot, at 10k even, is not only an agent's special.

....And keep smokin' the crack bro, it makes your eyes pretty.