Thread: The problem with omni (improvement idea, funcom please read).

Lightbulb The problem with omni (improvement idea, funcom please read).

I’ve played ao almost from the start, but always on the clan side. This is great, as you get what you expect. Loads of open space the outdoor kind of life….
    Hunting in places like robot mountain and oasis….

So then I decided to create an omni character… At first its fantastic.. just what I wanted.. The cities are great as they really bring home the cyber/city feel. As an omni employee I’d rather spend most of my time in the city area’s… but I also like to hunt… so I travel to omni forest or lush fields… and I just feel like a clanner again…open spaces…

It would be nice if I could stay in the cities to hunt…. There seems to be loads of space people just don’t visit in the cities(maybe just to do a mission)… How about just taking a corner of one of the cities and filling it with some omni/cyber gangs….

Placing minor gang members around the outside, running small time stims… to the major 60+ lvl gang lords….

This could be taken further.. by having black market stores within the central gang area…

black market, definately (but for fixers ) but as for the gangs...that would require making some of the areas in city 75% zones, and i dunno about that.

i do like the idea, however.

After this next patch.. ALL of the cities will be 75% zones (from what I have heard from peopel on Test).

OH really?
    Whoo hoo Clan NPC attacks!

Cool Fun for all

Wow that is an exelent Idead and i hope they do it. It would be great fun to go brawl in some street fights.

- i really think that would be cool also if you could have some unique guys in the citys.

- and maybe even an inner city static dungeon or two....
    > Twillite <

Damnit! Now i have to deal with Home guards