Thread: cant read text

cant read text

all the text in-game is blocked over with colour. Is this because I am on a 30 day trial or is there a problem with my AO. IF its cos of me being on the trial then that sucks cos i'm finding it hard to play the game :/

Re: cant read text

Originally posted by barubary
    all the text in-game is blocked over with colour. Is this because I am on a 30 day trial or is there a problem with my AO. IF its cos of me being on the trial then that sucks cos i'm finding it hard to play the game :/
    Usually it's a driver issue when that happens. Try updating your video drivers to the latest version (or refreshing them if you have the latest version).

After that, you could try changing the system font from the login page. It's somewhere under the "Settings" button where you put in your account info
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

i'll try that now thanks

Update your drivers and use 32bit.