Thread: Anything exciting in Rubi-Ka?

Question Anything exciting in Rubi-Ka?

My video card broke and our temperary replacment for it can't handle AO. So i was just wondering if anything exciting is going on in the world of Rubi-Ka?

Welp...

OMG! What a horrible time to have your vid. card break! In the past 2 days (well, the exact minute your card broke), they have:

1) Fixed pet pathing
    2) Balanced all professions in PvP and PvM
    3) Implemented the entire 4-year story-line (it seemed like a very short 4-year strory line, but what the heck...)
    4) Every other in-game bug has been fixed!

I just have to say, that I am so proud to be a member of what AO has become over the last 2 days! It is grand. It is wonderful. It is life.

Of course, they'll break it all in the next two days before you come back.

Provisioner

PS: Not one thing has happened or changed in quite some time that you couldn't read about out-of-game on AO's site (if you're the RP type). You're not missing anything!
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Talking

Thanks Provisioner for this information

Talking OMG! Hurry!

I hope you fix that card, soon! They just opened up the "plains of salt" zone (for 3 days only!)

In this zone, there are lvl 200 leets, that do 1-1(3) damage! Each one yields about 90k solo (they're about the same relative hitpoints as a santa leet I think, so pretty uber).

Sorry you're missing all this good stuff!

Provisioner

PS - My bot is getting lonely, as he hasn't humped a table or wall in over 3 days now!

PPS - I'm loving my new "Wailing Wastes" map!

PPPS - Omni Won.

Oh, by the way. All lag has been eliminated and all zoning takes .01 seconds.
    ~Q~
    We can dream? Right?
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

and all zoning takes .01 seconds.
    you obviously missed the patch where they fixed it such that we have seamless zones, nomore zoning for j00
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

It's all true!

cause FC banned all smart-***es as of this morning!

hehe

Something that helped me was to reseat my cards in their PCI slots and the video card in it's AGP slot.

I hope you fix that card, soon! They just opened up the "plains of salt" zone (for 3

I sent the video card back to the company so i could get a new one for free and they said I should be getting on Tuesday at the earliest.

(I hope it comes then!)

Sorry Pal! :(

Official Super-Duper Funcom Post:

All the super-duper-ultra-cool-game-fixing posts discussed in this thread will be reverted Wednesday, January 15th. Sorry Ravoid!

Looks like it won't get here in time. Any chance of next-day delivery?

Provisioner