Thread: AO Spawn Time Keeper Utility

AO Spawn Time Keeper Utility

http://www.bearishsun.com/AO/

Created few days ago, by me , first of its kind(I belive). Its still in beta testing but fully functional. It will display time of death and time of next spawn of special mobs. It cant work by itself tho, please if you participated in a raid and know exact time of death of special mob, post it there. I saw this kind of system somewhere and it worked fine, people didint submit false information. I hope it wont happen here either. As you see Im missing alot of information, this is all I could gather with help of my guildmates from Phoenix Consortium and some other websites, so please if you can fill any gaps post here or send it to anarchy@bearishsun.com(include bugs if find any too). Help AO community, use this utility and tell all your friends. If enough of users gets to hear we should have most of spawn times there. If we all contribute to it, raids will be made much easier to plan(meaning more ppl on them but thats not my prob is it? :P)!

Pretty impressive...but I can't really imagine everyone posting the times of deaths to the public.. because it's not really to their advantage in any way.

I do think it would work nice inside a single guild though.
    Apprentice Cerveza "Nipper" Fria
    Rookie Chrome "Kromega" Omega

Member of Synergy Factor

very nice.

bump for creative minds
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

might be worth noting that a lot of the uniqes spawn at the same time, ie when vH spawns nugget does, zuwadza etc.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.