Thread: new f10 option

new f10 option

[X]Enable Outside Buffing

I dont know how many times someone buffs me with gridspace freedom and its caused me alot of trouble.. Why? Im an adventurer and it blocks self parrot. So i need to not only disable my sabretooth form, but also GSF to get parrot on.

At a tough hunting spot this can mean my death.

SO I suggest disallowing outside buffing by default and allowing the user to enable/disable it. Perhaps the use of it would require lvl requirement, or other factors. or jsut make it accesible to all.

But something should be done. Thankyou.

-!Emiko

a problem this could cause is not being able to be healed by CH, i understand your pain, but i think some nanos interfere =\

*edit* just checked auno, and im wrong

looks like this idea is golden =)
    Last edited by Jerrak; Jan 13th, 2003 at 04:24:20.

Probably be somewhat confusing to new players.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Probably be somewhat confusing to new players.
    Not anymore then everything else..

i dont see whats confusing about it at all, f10 allow buff press again to not allow...

very good idea, give protection from expertise attacks hehe
    and also for example a soldier is saving NCU for his TMS and someone else sneaks in a buff so the sol has to cancel a bunch of stuff jus to be able to mirror which should be done instantly.
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

ya and perhaps you would need psychology and other mods to gain this ability? or just make it so its part of the default setup?

Bumpalicious!

Great idea, and would help pretty much everyone.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

I like this idea. As a soldier my life or death will often depend on weather I can cast TMS or not (if they made TMS correctly overwrite reflect it wouldn't be an issue but I'm not gunna hijack and go into that). I've had my NCU filled before by a well meaning person and died or came close to dieing because of it.

The default, however should without question be OFF. Having it be on would be just one more thing that would make learning this game be more dificult for a new player. I'm sure Funcom has no desire to answer 100 why can't my friends buff me petitions a day.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech