Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New clothes? (NOT A WHINE [tm])

Cool

That would have been great Aipex, but unfortunately, nakedness is the biggest no-no in the world. We can kill as many we want to in this game, but show a boob or a ****, good god that would warp all our fragile little minds

Nakedness would be nice. Just make a nudity filter that shows either a bikini top/bottom or nudity, depending on how your filter is set. It'd be nice, but more as a novelty than anything else, really. Besides, a neuter Atrox naked would look strange indeed.

Seriously, though, I would like to see more social clothes

Clan T-shirts that mock Omni (e.g. "We are Omni. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile")

Neutral shirts that mock everyone. (I don't think Omni employees would wear T-shirts or be that unprofessional).

Shirts that advertise businesses (e.g. Bronto Burger shirts)

Nodrop social clothes given out at events.

Profession-specific social clothes

Glow in the dark clothes

Bad-ass tanker boots with 18 holes and straps

Seasonal clothing

"Save the Leets" shirts

More facist-looking Omni uniforms
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Yes, more clothes, please! I like the ideas here so far, and have a few more to add.

It would be nice to be able to have bare arms for sleeveless things without having to wear tattoos or armbands, and also bare feet. Having jewelry that shows, like bracelets or ankle bracelets, could be one way of doing that.

I'd like to have a way to change my hair style and/or color from time to time with wigs or by going to a salon.

Costumes would be fun for costume parties.

~Ambrynn

Originally posted by Aithinne
    It would be nice to be able to have bare arms for sleeveless things without having to wear tattoos or armbands, and also bare feet. Having jewelry that shows, like bracelets or ankle bracelets, could be one way of doing that.

I'd like to have a way to change my hair style and/or color from time to time with wigs or by going to a salon.

Costumes would be fun for costume parties.
    Bump for these ideas alone. I especially like the idea of wigs, though we'd probably be most likely to get sleeveless since it would be so easy to implement (no art required).
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

on a whole nother level.. a face alteration terminal would be nice. I'd like to add some personality to mine

I can just see myself now.. hip hugging thong wearing atrox with many scars

How bout they fix some the current social cloths first then they can add new ones, as is some of the lingerie sets you buy in Miir shops and wear as social clothing still dont cover your feet, you end up seeing your newbie boots, I dont know about the male sets but should fix the female ones first.

Also get rid of the Social tag on the clothing, nothing worse then having to stuff two bags full of all the items your wearing to get into a bikini, then have to run around and collect buffs to get your armor back on or atleast make it so you dont have to strip off bracers, rings, token boards, and headgear. After all if you want to sacrifice ACs to wear a social outfit in your backslot then thats your risk.

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

definately hate the social clothes not allowing other armor!
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Vote: Yes.

I also think fixes before content is the way to go, but I'd like a minimum of 1 new social item per patch and maybe a complete social booster pack ( for maybe 10 bucks US).

Things I'd like to see added for social content:

(no specific order, these items add nothing to your stats at all, purely social)

- Totally agree with the business shirts (BB, Mongo Meat, Baboons, ect, been asking for these since the FMV's came out halloween 2001 and the chick had a baboons shirt on). Should be sold for 800 or so creds at the appropriate place of business.

- atleast 3 or 4 new complete outfits for both the male and female from Miir. Please, not marked at 100k+ prices.. Follow the current price trend for plastic suit ect.

-- Also at Miir: Lingerie fix so the boots dont show. Maybe more of the "intimate collection lingerie" to choose from for both male/female.

- Neut and Clan clothing should have a few more items added, multiple colors of the famous white thong would be a start, more shoes/boot options, finish off some of the costumes that arent complete (pink rubber pants for example), and 3 or 4 new complete outfits as well as 10 or so individual items ( 2 or 3 different colors of plaid skirt could be included in this). All following current pricing levels.

- "Finest Edition" Miir. Clothing stores in special superior shops with 5-10 new outfits for the male and female, these could be priced for the higher level player allowing the elitists to flaunt their wealth Very haughty fashions should be made to go on this machine.

- For "NoDrop" clothing, only 1 or 2 items per year should be this elitist , however certain select things like the "santa hat" and "christmas gifts" were neat. keep up the good work on these.

- More tattoo options. (maybe a thong or "lowrider" jeans for the female that have the cliche` "celtic bumper sticker" lower back tat included in the mesh.)

- Make-over machine for changing ones appearance for a fee (limited to only changing height, weight, and head morphs).

- "fireworks" nano, could be a mission reward at various QLs and uploadable at realistic skill levels by everyone , example:

Name: Firework "Urban Rave"
    QL: 20
    Nanocost: 60
    Duration: inst
    att time: 1.2
    recharge time: 12.5
    Range: 5m

Requirements:
    Sense Imp: 80
    Time and Space: 80

Description: Left overs from the inter-galactic cruise ship "Orb" this firework creates a lighting effect perfect for any dance party. "Raise your glowsticks!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I do not want to see in a social content patch:

- Team Boss drop clothes.
    - LvL reqs on all new clothes
    - 5m price tags on all new clothes
    - less than .000001% chance of new clothes being at shops.

I have lots of other ideas for each catagory, but I wanted to keep my post relatively short since only 4% of us read replies in a thread anyway :P
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

I agree with pretty much everything that has been said in this thread.

On the issue of nudity, that should be a 'yes', but with appropriate filters within the game so that those who might be offended don't have to see it. After all, the game is quite realistic, and nudity is just another part of life. (After all, everyone takes their clothes off to have a bath!) Set the filter to default 'No nudity' so that those who want it have to activate it.

Also, WHY CAN'T I WEAR A RING ON MY FINGER WITH A DRESS? (Bug!)

clothes are content too!
    and so they need regular updating along with everything else
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12