Thread: I got looted after /terminate

I got looted after /terminate

I was teamed with a friend in the subway, so after awhile I decided to /terminate so I didn't level past 24. So there was some xp to be lost, but really not that much, maybe 5-10% of a level if that.
    I ran /terminate.
    My friend was able to loot half my backpacks in my inventory. He gave them back, but it was kinda scary to think about.
    My main doesnt have any warping ability so the reclaim express is how I get back to town after doing raids or whatever, I would hope that I dont have to go hide somewhere before /terminate for fear of being looted.

I figure I'll post this bug here, if someone puts it into a buglist that gets worked on, great, if not, i've already long come to accept AO as being buggy, so what's one more to the pile.
    But just lookout guys, I dont know if its just teammates that could loot, or if it was because I lost a tiny bit of xp, or what triggers this, but in any event, BE CAREFUL WHEN USING /terminate.

Yes, lets report part of the game as a bug, great idea.
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

..... people being able to loot you when you /terminate is part of the game?

No apparently he's having EQ flashbacks and got confused.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"