Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clanners on RK1

Clanners on RK1

Come to Tara please! Were really bored in the afk room..
    Towers sucks, 2ho is dead, Arena are boring and MMD is empty of high level, only guy I see there is Illiphaer ....

I'm thinking it's your turn to deal with all the loot whines.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

hmm n thx you'll just have to spend your time petitioning each other instead
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

bump.. turasque is in clan area so why du not show just wompa here wompa there save terminal here reclaim there

let me atem
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Hiya i dont play on rk1 but would be interesting learn what the status is over there. As you can c from most of the posts in here that describe the status regarding Rk2 i dont know alot of RK1 and the Tara raids as i c it is a messure of what the status is.. and as i c it Omni own tara on Rk1?

In that case what makes it so? Is it simular reasons as why Clan do it on Rk2 or is there other things that dictate it over there?

// Marlark

Gaining control of Tarasque is easy. The side that wants control simply stops going for a month or two. During this time, the controlling faction has 150 people registering for every raffle and eventually everyone gets pissed about the loot whoring and leaves. Then you can walk in and kill the 9 people that still go and take over.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

LOL Asmoran that is SO true.

You made me spit soda on my keyboard ;\
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Sad but true *Nod*...
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

the situation is different on rk1 to rk2
    clanners could put up a very strong fight i mean they r winning towers by there percentage bonus... but for some reason they just dont show up in many numbers for turasque but hey theyll be back soon enuf... i take back my request for them to come i quite enjoy the quiet

dont let me at em
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by aaronb
    lol amen
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

The loot whiners suck, but thats not entirely the reason that I don't show up as often as I'd like.

The fact that we have to spend 10 minutes zoning in and out to get into the playfield where a real fight is going on sucks. Then you crash fifty times and you have to try to rejoin tarabot but your buddy list is going beserk and you keep asking people to join your private chat group on accident.

Then you get in the playfield and you have to deal with people who run out of the pvp zone and can fire at you and use hostiles while you can't. That is if you don't get stuck in the stairs. But even if you get to the stairs you probably will get rubberbanded right back to the 100% zone anyway.

There is some fun times in the box room though, just sucks that when the rush first comes I start to nuke and nothing happens, ping jumps to 10K, then I get hit with all sorts of damage.

/chardist 10 /viewdist 10, same lag in camelot because of poorly planned level layout. People are right above you, below you etc.

/me LD.

Gaining control of Tarasque is easy. The side that wants control simply stops going for a month or two. During this time, the controlling faction has 150 people registering for every raffle and eventually everyone gets pissed about the loot whoring and leaves. Then you can walk in and kill the 9 people that still go and take over.
    Haha so true

LOL

Well, there's usually a day or 3 of good fights between the Changing of the guards HAH
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Azure + notum tanks > dragon armor and hpo's.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

same old worthless crap in a new color
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Miir Metal thong > Azure + Notum tanks

When people see you wearing that, they get shocked and it gives you a good 2-3 second more time before they all alphastrike you to death which take 1 second in any armor type

Arrow =!

Originally posted by Insida
    Miir Metal thong > Azure + Notum tanks

hahaha... yeah thats the real deal!

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Rofl, i suppose
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

sheffy.. not even close.. so
    thong wins!

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast