Thread: High Commander Fielding

Question High Commander Fielding

We killed this mob, kinda tough for a group of about 9. Took a enforcer to tank and 2 docs comp healing. What really makes me mad is the loot he dropped

2x Token
    1x Dna locked Sentinel Glove

I mean wtf? Wasn't he suppose to drop helm/pants/or boots? Why the gloves? Who drops the helm/pants/boots? This is absurd. We can get the gloves off noobish mobs, didnt have to kill this uber guy for nothing.

Anyone know if we just got unlucky and he drops something real nice or ???
    [IMGhttp://hb.gamingcenters.net/aa.jpg[/IMG]

He isnt meant to drop anything uber. He is one of the guards of Fredrickson. YOu get the Fredrickson quest from General Khaeler Jr at the secondary base in Avalon to go kill Fredrickon. You better have about 40 people if you plan to take him on though.
    Last edited by Orchid; Jan 11th, 2003 at 02:44:41.

He drops armor Kupotek. The quest your refering to is for the body armor only which kinda crappy piece armor not worth the time at all. Better off just blitzing a mission for ql 200 piece armor.

It drops random piece of armor being it helmet, glove, boot , sleeves or token. Seems drop just tokens more often than anything. Sometimes you will get really lucky and will drop piece armor your looking for plus a token. Token is same side mob your killing which doesn't make great deal sense considering the changes in the armor being it DNA locked now provent same side killing for loot.

Quest rather messed up imo. Hoping funcom give second look at it and hopefully the bugged modifiers in the armor.

they drop omni tokens now, its rather crappy that they have any chance to drop gloves or sleeves cause you can get them off the newb field commanders, and the droprate is also rather crap, respawn of the spawners is kinda slow too from what i can tell :{

smug and fredrickson drop 2-3 pieces at a time, and not crappy pieces from the kills so far.. but then again they are lvl 300 :/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

what do you mean be "not crappy pieces so far", Wal?

We just took on Fielding and got away with 2 mission tokens.
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

crappy pieces = glove / sleeve which can be aquired by doing easier mobs

stuff does drop ... but seems pretty random / rare :/
    // legion

they drop omni tokens now, its rather crappy that they have any chance to drop gloves or sleeves cause you can get them off the newb field commanders, and the droprate is also rather crap, respawn of the spawners is kinda slow too from what i can tell :{
    All Generals in bases have a chance of dropping a DNA-locked armor piece. For most generals this is only like 25% drop (and they ain't that easy to kill). Majors seem to drop mostly gloves / sleeves. This works for both factions.

As stated in the above posts, the DNA-locked status was introduced after several large guilds *cough, cough* engaged in large-scale killing of NPCs on their own side to get Sentinel armor.

As it is now, getting the real armor is more of a challenge. No longer can a group of 30 walk right up to High Commander Frederickson and beat him up with little interference from the other NPCs.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Can I just ask, have anyone got the helm at all after FC 'nerf' of drop rate of sent armor?
    I have killed almost everything at the avalon bases, NPC's such as General Freewheeler a bunch of times and still just gloves and sleeves dropped from him?
    I am just curious...
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Can I just ask, have anyone got the helm at all after FC 'nerf' of drop rate of sent armor?
    I have killed almost everything at the avalon bases, NPC's such as General Freewheeler a bunch of times and still just gloves and sleeves dropped from him?
    I am just curious...
    We got omni-armed forces helmet recently. Or rather - the quest-item used for it.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I am just curious...
    We've gotten quite a few boots too. But not a single helmet, pants, or chestpiece. I want a helmet... I wanna be fugly too.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Emiko
    He isnt meant to drop anything uber. He is one of the guards of Fredrickson. YOu get the Fredrickson quest from General Khaeler Jr at the secondary base in Avalon to go kill Fredrickon. You better have about 40 people if you plan to take him on though.
    we just killed him, being a group of only 17.
    Love "Powerfist" Lee setup
    Lil "Pogostick" Gimp equip

I am just curious...
    Helm is a quest like Chest
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Granny666

we just killed him, being a group of only 17.
    Yah we killed him with 12 or 13 good folks.

She just likes to exagerate a bit.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

I have yet to see an Omni-AF Body in the game
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Originally posted by Noer

We got omni-armed forces helmet recently. Or rather - the quest-item used for it.
    Can u plz tell me who dropped me, this is starting to drive me nutz, hehe
    moon meeh

Can u plz tell me who dropped me, this is starting to drive me nutz, hehe
    Supply master smugg dropped a book (pants and boots too) which we turned into supply master eel and in turn he gave a helmet
    // legion