Thread: What games do you play while you play AO?

What games do you play while you play AO?

Just wondering what good on line games were out there that you can play while you play AO. I've been doing a lot of Halo myself. Just log in where ever I happen to be camping then fire up the x-box and have some fun. Then whatever it is I'm camping spawns, just buff up fast (if it's uncamped) or if it's camped pause every 25 min or so to rebuff then back to the fun.

So anyone have any other good on-line games out there? FPS like in particular, something with cool player on player action that can fill the 18 hour gaps between some of the spawns.

I usually just cruise the fourms, but on AO, theres always something to do.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

while playing AO I usualy surf the forums, surf news sites and occasionally do some programming aswell
    I have had some bad luck testing some of the applications I make as they usualy involve OpenGL and doing that while running AO kinda gets either of the two instances killed.. usualy its AO who go haywire and dies. I belive that thats the cause for most people to LD, they do other things aswell while playing, and AO gets dumped

I recently got a better processor and I have been able to do many an uber things at once, I luv my comp!!!!
    perhaps I can play another MMORPG at the same time .. that would be neat
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

i tend to play morrowind on my xbox while playing if nothing much is going on.... and post on here too of course

UT 2k3 when I cant get some PvP on AO.

wow, you people must have no life
    RK-1 Fixer
    /tell Nixxy449

Originally posted by Nixxy
    Anyone can decide how they want to spend their life, and what constitutes a wholesome one. Not you.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

I play metroid fusion, and progress quest. Sometimes I go play tekken tag, vice city, ut 2k3 demo, or some metroid prime.
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

some people REALLY have no life

I read....books....

and I am NOT old-fashioned

Originally posted by Edvieira
    some people REALLY have no life
    Ok you two, define "Life" for the rest of us please.

Forget it, I'll do it for you.

As defined in Merriam Websters Online dictionary:
    ==
    Life
    Function: noun
    1 a : the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings
    ==

So based on this definition, people have a "life" if they do something, anything to prove that they are not in fact, dead. I believe posting on this message board is enough to prove that they have a "life".

See the problem with you two, is instead of enjoying your full "life", you troll around message boards and make foolish comments. Comments that not only show how hypocritical you are, but also show that you have no class.

Originally posted by Kukulza
    I play metroid fusion, and progress quest. Sometimes I go play tekken tag, vice city, ut 2k3 demo, or some metroid prime.
    lol..have you been to the new 3-d dungeon in PQ? My Battle-Finch has been kicking tail in there with his +21 Shiny Axe of Spikiness.

I tend to have video game ADD.. One minute its SNES, next PS2, then GBA...whatever I feel like at the time.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

get over yourself cool guy
    signature ! !

Why would I play another game when I play AO?

./me looks baffled
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Or, you could...

...read a book.

I have gotten SO many of my "Books to read" onto my "books I have read" list!

With EQ, I did it alot more =P

(see, I did that without sounding like a jerk )

I will sometimes play Never Winter Nights on my second comp.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Reading books is ok. I read a great deal. Sometimes I bang on the cellar door and it opens and hey, there's something in there.......sky...sun...trees...funny mobile bipedal squidgy things......hey! is that them thar "utha people" ah keep hearin about?

keep it real peeps

Actually I'm an avid reader. Currently slogging through Robert Jordan's latest "Wheel of Time" novel, then it's back to rereading LoTR so I can whine about how the movie didn't match :P
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

I read far too much, though it does help fill up all the bookshelves in my flat (now, did I get the bookshelves to store the books, or the books to fill the bookshelves? )

however, mostly chat while I am on AO, usually at bad times (such as tanking a boss )

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Everquest :-p
    Maulkino Hatemachine <OmniCrux>
    Soldier of The Souls Of The Shadows
    "I don't agree with what you are saying but I'll die defending your right to say it"

Elastomania (Before Across)
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright