Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch 14.7.8.0 on Test

MA fix please

Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

"omg we were uber then we got kind of nerfed last patch. WE DESERVE A LOVE PATCH MORE THAN THE OTHER PROFESSIONS THAT HAVE SUCKED THE ENTIRE TIME!@#@#! PLZ UNNERF MAs PLZ OMGOMGMGOMG PLZ"
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

MAs were uber in both PvM and PvP some time ago, now they are not in PvP but still one of the best in PvM now.
    MAs got nothing but love for months and months and some professions (like MPs) didn't got virtually anything since 1 year+ and the main aspect of the class, path pathing, is broken.

did i freakin say "oh good..im glad they didnt fix engis?" no......

what i said was "still no MA fix...blah".

im not an engi..or a crat or an MP or whatever...if u feel your toon needs to be fixed..say so..dont freakin put others down for caring about the toon they have spent COUNTLESS hours lvling and perfecting..only to get nerfed to beyond playable.

the point being...ma's were "fixed". but MOST of you dont remember when ma's were one of the most borked proffession in the game. i mean nothing worked like it was supposed to for them. then FC got around to finally making them better.

instead of bringing all the other proffessions up to par with MA/enforcer and maybe soldier (im talkin pvp here..not pvm)...the dropped us down to basically being the worse proffession in the game right now.

so bein as how my MA used to be my main..and is lvl 200 so only thing to do with him is pvp and that i went through all the early MA bs...i have every right to just say:

no MA fix i see...blah.

Red face

Dude just wait a year, till Mp's and engy's and nt's and my main and get fixed, GA and Traders get nerfed ect ect, then comeback looking for an MA fix, then and maybe then i'll have sympathy for u.
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

*didnt see anything posted about getting AO to support glide/openGL to fix the bizillion of texture loading problems. * Oh well, havent done it since beta so why should I expect it now?

FFS funcom fix the damn MAs... This have been taking way too long i already, i have made a lvl 147 enforcer while waiting for gods sakes..
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

Just a side note, it happened today that the ever storied, never seen 'West Wind Katana' is finally dropping in game... in the new Temple dungeon. (The higher level new dungeon isn't open for players yet)

Lots of rather nice stuff in the Temple. Of course, it's limited to level 60 or below, and all that stuff is (you guessed it) nodrop.

uhhhh..

I am not on test and I found a lvl 180 West Wind Katana off the boss in a team mission, didn't pick it up because I'd heard of them and didn't even consider that it might be rare.
    The only thing to phear...is the little gremlin in the back of my head...

Re: uhhhh..

Originally posted by Deljin Blaed
    I am not on test and I found a lvl 180 West Wind Katana off the boss in a team mission, didn't pick it up because I'd heard of them and didn't even consider that it might be rare.
    You sure it was a West Wind and not an East or South? All those Winds start looking alike after a bit
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

now that you mention it you make me doubt myself :P I THINK it was west... dunno.. you tell me.. i was 2h, and adv only.. damage was like.. uh.. 50-380 or something like that.. and 2.5/2.5
    The only thing to phear...is the little gremlin in the back of my head...

Just nice to see some patch notes.
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Originally posted by Deljin Blaed
    now that you mention it you make me doubt myself :P I THINK it was west... dunno.. you tell me.. i was 2h, and adv only.. damage was like.. uh.. 50-380 or something like that.. and 2.5/2.5
    Yep, that sounds like an East Wind, not the very much wanted West Wind :/

But I guess it's logical that those 4 katanas (south, east, north and west wind) would drop in the "Temple of FOUR WINDS"

Can't wait
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

Looking good so far

This looks like it might be a pretty good patch, high level dungeon will be camp hell most likely, but still something to do other than Broken Shores. I would have to agree with the person that said don't make it 25%, with the new cave, Camelot (well not on Rimor anyway) and Towers i think there is enough PvP fun going on.

Expected release to live?

banks

i just have to say im glad they are putting banks in shops.
    it will make life so much easier

What is the level req of the high level dungeone? (Are there any at all?)
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Level 125 is the Level Req I think.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&d...id=206369&t=ag
    Malcom Silenzium Fecat, Clan Finalizer on DNW (RK3)

Just to clarify.. The new lower level dungeon is limited to minus level 60?
    They killed my .sig again.

Arrow

Yes. Though the client side DB entry for the playfield item says 70... The West Wind does seem to be dropping, though I've only seen a chat ref so far.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Uh oh. The new items for the next patch really seem nice, but as I haven't yet checked if you can replace the unique and nodrop items of the lower new dungeon with similar, better items from either the new higher level dungeon (or with old, better higher ql items), I just can't help having this itching feeling in my stomach that I may be losing something when I'm unable to enter the lower level dungeon.

Will have to check it out. Am I worrying for nothing?
    They killed my .sig again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast