Thread: wow part 7 totally got deleted :(

wow part 7 totally got deleted :(

Did my story offend someone?

I'm sad now.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

what the..?
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Part 7 was the least offensive one yet...perhaps it was just an extreme bit of fan criticism

[brucelee]
    "WHAT WAS THAT? Try it again, this time with FEELING!"
    [/brucelee]
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Unhappy

Anouncer: ( crackly intercom ) "Now up to bat for Funcom is number 00 Thomas CccccccZzzzzz Jantzen..... the batter stares down THEDEACON! who has pitched a 6 series no hitter thus far....... THEDEACON! sets up for the pitch. From behind the plate Metaphsyical Demon gives the sign for the pitch. THEDEACON! nods on selected pitch. The wind up.... the pitch....."

!!!!!!CRACK!!!!!

".... omg he killed it... grand slam for the Funcom Team"

Welcome to the nerf bat THEDEACON!.

We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Man, that was a bit harsh. Just a bit of humor to lighten up the nerf callings and flames.

Well, this is the same funcom that changed superslag's name for basically no reason..

I'd say they had a little better reason for canning the thread, but it was still a silly thing to do..

Great work on part 7 BTW deacon

teh footness!

Originally posted by Fenris
    [brucelee]
    "WHAT WAS THAT? Try it again, this time with FEELING!"
    [/brucelee]
    OMG! A toy robot!

w00t, may have a new link for it rather soon

Thank j00 for loving my awful writing skills!!!!

Originally posted by Martek
    OMG! A toy robot!
    Take it to Detroit.
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

OH NOW I'M REALLY EVOKED...
    Humping at the speed of life

Deac's story (all 7 parts)

Couldn't let that story go to waste Deac

That was incredibley lame on Func's part...
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Although I thought the story was realllllly good and funny, I understand funcom deleting it for obvious adult content.

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    Anouncer: ( crackly intercom ) "Now up to bat for Funcom is number 00 Thomas CccccccZzzzzz Jantzen..... the batter stares down THEDEACON! who has pitched a 6 series no hitter thus far....... THEDEACON! sets up for the pitch. From behind the plate Metaphsyical Demon gives the sign for the pitch. THEDEACON! nods on selected pitch. The wind up.... the pitch....."

!!!!!!CRACK!!!!!

".... omg he killed it... grand slam for the Funcom Team"

Welcome to the nerf bat THEDEACON!.

Sorry dewd, but I never even saw the thread, so please don't try make this a person issue, ok?

Anyhow, if you have any questions about moderation, e.g. removed threads, e-mail me. It is not to be discussed on the bulletin board. Closing this thread.