Thread: Looking For Cool People To Hang Out With

Looking For Cool People To Hang Out With

Just looking for some suggestions on a good guild to join. I like to make friends, level, loot and most of all have fun. I like to help people along the way when i can and i avoid all drama like the plague keeping in mind always it is just a game. My RP skills are not very good so i just let my RL personality shine through my characters. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Amitaii 78 clan trader
    Jadethunder 18 clan MA
    Giddeon 10 clan Soldier

I'm with Amitaii, and was going to make a new thread for much the same thing, but figured I'd just tag along in hers.

I'm looking for a guild with fun people to chat with. I'd prefer that it wasn't filled with 24/7 powergamers who don't understand that sometimes you just can't log on and no, that doesn't make you a bad person. 24/7 powergamers who do understand someone who doesn't play constantly are welcome.

RP is fine, though as a longtime MUDer I really don't get how you could do it in Anarchy. I guess you could consider that a challenge. =P

Maiziera, 115 mp

Untouchables is looking for some good people.

1-120 lvl

after 120 , we have high lvl guild that shares chat with UT for you.

send me tell, i'll get u in

~E
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

Ah, Ele beat me to it Untouchables and RK-Mafia are both about having fun. I think we are a decent sized guld, with a small guild attitude. Untouchables is actually a great place for new players, casual players, and powerlevers. The power gamers generaly do LOTS of tutorials and trainning for the newer players, then they lvl and head to RKM. They are fun guilds, and friendly people, hope to see you all there

If you need help with an invite /tell ankokujin elektro kourdump kourena horsepower whomper