Thread: Petition Campaign to rename this forum! =)

Petition Campaign to rename this forum! =)

Ok, i run my computer screen on 1024/768, and pretty much every thread that i can see without scrolling down (not to say they dont exist there too) is a nerf thread. One for docs that just needs to be shot and buried 6 feet under and 11 pages ago, and like 4k EQB nerf posts, it's startin to look like how trader threads used to be despite the fact both traders and EQB enforcers are not 'teh ****' in notum wars battles at all. Being the fact im quite certain now that there will never ever be a polite debate or atleast one not concerning nerfs that has people raising their voices on this forum, i have a proposition for FC

Rename 'PvP conflict' to 'Nerf Forum'

Questions have such simple answers... =)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

rofl, your a smart man stromm
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

It's about PvP.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Nerf Stromm..

Lol so true.. whish ppl could give constructive comments to up their class and not drag down other classes to their niveau. Not to mention ppl who manage to "suck" with a uber class
    ----------------------------------------
    Nyleve, lvl 220 Soldier
    DocNyl, lvl 210 Eternalist
    ----------------------------------------
    General of Legion

Heh

Its about a group of kids that get SPANKED HARD in arena, then come here and ***** about it because.....honestly:

They suck.

So, yes..rename it.

"JustGotSpankedInArenaAndIWantTo*****Now" forums.

Its all about ego guys. Some can handle defeat and others cant.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

good idea Stromm
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

You think i'm jokin eh!??!

bump
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

I agree with stromm, cos it'll make sure that ppl who read these posts won't get so worked up about it, since they just read this was the Nerf ("whine") Forum

Hate to break it to you guys but the whining is a virus and it has infected all sections of the boards. Maybe?

Beginners' Corner Whining
    Learn how to whine properly in the game. No game-play whines are too small, though you might want to check the Beginner's Whine first.

Tradeskills Whining
    How do you make it? Where do you get it? What on Rubi-Ka can I make, anyway? Use this forum to whine about tradeskills and the items everyone is wanting you to make.

Whining about the World of Rubi-Ka
    Share the knowledge about the planet and its riches and then whine about how hard they are to get; hunting fields to roam, sights you shouldn't miss, places to find shops, the best rifle on the market, and other items of interest.

PvP Conflict (Whine Central)
    Discuss player versus player whining; its tactics, balance and the general system.

Notum Whine
    Planning, building, attacking and defending and whining. The forum for land control and notum whining.

Tarasque Whining (Clan only please)
    Anything and everything concerning killing (and killing each other over) the Tarasque in Camelot.

Atlantean Market
    Place to whine about how expensive items are and where you can assign blame to certain players as being global market killers. Ask around for that item or service you need so badly, or offer what you can provide for others.

Rimor Market
    Place to whine about how expensive items are and where you can assign blame to certain players as being global market killers. Ask around for that item or service you need so badly, or offer what you can provide for others. Funcom

Game Mechanics
    'Everyone' has a whine about the systems concerning pets, combat, nano formulas, guilds, and so forth. Share and whine, and please keep it destructive (i.e. lots of flames).

Game-Play bugs < Do we have to even say?
    For broken game-play, be it missions, items, nanos, actions, or anything else. Please report the bugs throug e-mail as well.

Yes I was bored. Very bored! and before anyone starts going crazy with the Copy-Paste im a big fat whiner too!

Re: Heh

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Its about a group of kids that get SPANKED HARD in arena, then come here and ***** about it because.....honestly:

They suck.

So, yes..rename it.

"JustGotSpankedInArenaAndIWantTo*****Now" forums.

Its all about ego guys. Some can handle defeat and others cant.
    So something i posted about damage over time for like 5-6 pages in the EQB thread and then all agreed just means that im a kid that get spanked hard in the arena?! :P
    ---

To the top!

bump

Hajkster

Did i mention your name in my post? :P
    The question is, do you feel like my post was directed at you and why?

Excuse me, all agreed? That is incorrect.

There is something i have noticed though, plz try to explain this to me.

In general it seems NT have a real problem accepting EQB's existence and the dmg that enfos do with it. All the big nerf whine ***** threads where started by either NT or engis it seems.
    I am curious...is there a reason that those classes start those threads?

You as an NT are far more valuable at tower raids then me.
    Debuff, area nukes, roots, blinds, RB, CC...and some other nukes.

I just dont undestand what you NT boys want, you dont see enfos *****ing about when RB hits them for 3k+ pvp dmg...
    We got our NR to help us with that.

But what about the other mortals that are gonna taste nukes like CC and RB....

It also seems to me, based on the whine reading i have done here, that NT seems to think they should be able to easy take down an enfo in arena....

P.S
    I dont undestand, i have tried to help you guys in every way i can. Getting those blasted RB and CC and Pest nukes....even here at the boards too. What do we enfos get? Nerf threads.
    Thank you NT community for the superior insight you have on EQB and on the Enforcer's role in AO.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

lol anki, you just made this post a nerf QB thread yourself!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Letah

Yeah i suck! I am my worst enemy!

Basicaly i am just damn tired...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Letah

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Yeah i suck! I am my worst enemy!

Basicaly i am just damn tired...
    Bad man. But the stupid CC affect me to.. Never let me run away from enemies. ;(
    ---