Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Setting the Records Straight; Doncarnage - The Truth

Post Setting the Records Straight; Doncarnage - The Truth

As disappointing as it may be for some people, least not the lad himself, I am not the father of that ugly 'lil retard sk8rboi, Don "Doncarnage" Matusz.

To my mind, it should be obvious from our vastly differing intellect that we do not share the same genetic heritage. That, and Avril Lavigne never wrote a song about meh.

Doncarnage, is someone else's illegitimate bastard son.

Similarly, whilst I know she wishes it were otherwise, I cannot continue this farce alleging that some kind of Gigeresque sexual union took place between myself and Angel "Thyme" Lathangel.

I've done some pretty kinky things in my time, but bestiality isn't one of them. Sorry Thyme. woof

Besides, who am I fooling? How can I realistically hope to compete with The Legend: General Millard "Gencop" Fahrni?

Considering Don has an unquenchable desire to hump everything from people's legs to pieces of furniture, perhaps the parental inquisition should look toward more obvious father figures. *cough*above*cough*

Security is everyone's concern.

Omni-Tek protects.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org

Re: Setting the Records Straight; Doncarnage - The Truth

Originally posted by Bonefish
    Considering Don has an unquenchable desire to hump everything from people's legs to pieces of furniture, perhaps the parental inquisition should look toward more obvious father figures. *cough*above*cough*
    You mean...

Doncarnage is the secret love child of TheDeacon's pet, Metaphysical Demon?

Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Jynne....your a doc....should be easy to collect a few hair or saliva samples to determine paternity. TheDeacon (or his pets) I would discount. More than foot worship is required to produce pregnancy!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Actually the easy tests require blood...

But I have it on good authority that furniture-humping is an inherited trait, so it seems logical that Don has a pet of some sort in his ancestry... considering that robots can't have children...

It must be a Metaphysical Demon
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Maybe it was an adventurer in doggy form?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

To my mind, it should be obvious from our vastly differing intellect that we do not share the same genetic heritage.

Considering Don has an unquenchable desire to hump everything from people's legs to pieces of furniture, perhaps the parental inquisition should look toward more obvious father figures.
    Pffft! If you ask me, you both think with the same parts of your bodies which is more than enough proof for me.
    Last edited by Nevver; Jan 10th, 2003 at 18:28:10.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Talking

There you stated it..... Page 3 8th post down to save time

"Being Doncarnage's father is unfortunately my concern. "You know it to be true..."

I can only wonder if Bone has taken the crack pipe and started sucking it?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Similarly, whilst I know she wishes it were otherwise, I cannot continue this farce alleging that some kind of Gigeresque sexual union took place between myself and Angel "Thyme" Lathangel. "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't recall ever wanting to couple with a short, bald ,old man that doesnt know his as$ from his shotgun barrel.( not even if you huff puff and blow will -(Edited] )

But then I did do alot of drugs in my youth Shat happens when your passed out an unaware. That's what your mom says anyway.. Prolly explains alot of your behavior, huh teeny?

Besides that.. "darlin," no one on RK assumes your pea shooter works or can reach anything more than those little sea monkeys I keep in a tank.

Good day to you lil bitty pantie man.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

That just makes them male does it not? Or where you refering to something else?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Pffft! If you ask me, you both think with the same part of your body which is more than enough proof for me.

Thier toes?
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

*looks down* what's that toes? Kill daddy? Whatever you say toesies. *takes his favorite assault rifle off the wall and begins to clean it while humming show tunes*
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Nevver sneaks behind Don, kneels down by his feet and whispers.
    Kill daddy! Kill daddy!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

As disappointing as it may be for some people, least not the lad himself, I am not the father of that ugly 'lil retard sk8rboi, Don "Doncarnage" Matusz.

As disappointed as I am to see Mr. Silvestrini's continued efforts to dodge his responsibilities, I can't say I'm surprised. This is a pattern of behavior for Mr. Silvestrini, and it is because of this pattern that we have been forced to the courts to settle a matter that should have been resolved as a private issue between the two parents.

Racheal Schuemann, Attorney-at-Law

Schuemann and Associates.

Currently employed under non-exclusive retainer by Devil's Advocate

Lupoh looks at Doncarnage, then looks at Bonefish....
    Lupoh says: Holy #%$&!, they look so much alike!
    Lupoh coughs

Poor Don, growing up without an appropriate father figure, now ya see what a life of crime he has turned to? Should the father be held accountable for the actions of the son? I think so. Mwa ha!

So much hostility on the boards lately...

Keep up the good work people! I'm lovin every second of it.

Corruption is everyone's concern.
    Ok
    So corruption is actually only my concern. Hell, its more of a hobby then my career.

[EDIT]
    Corruption is MY concern.

I SHALL NAME HIM MINIPHYSICAL DEMON. RAAWR.
    Humping at the speed of life

Post .

/me laughs.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahahah ahhahahahhaahhahaahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhaha ahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhaha hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahaahahahaahahhahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahahhaahhahaahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahhaahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahaa hahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahhahah ahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahaahahahaahahhahahah ahhahahhahahahahhaha.

Woof...hahahahaha

/me regains his composure.

Cayll

Originally posted by Jynne
    considering that robots can't have children...

*ahem* Where do you think all those little green mechanical footstools that wander Athen and Omni-1 come from?
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Thyme
    There you stated it..... Page 3 8th post down to save time

"Being Doncarnage's father is unfortunately my concern. "You know it to be true..."

I can only wonder if Bone has taken the crack pipe and started sucking it?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Similarly, whilst I know she wishes it were otherwise, I cannot continue this farce alleging that some kind of Gigeresque sexual union took place between myself and Angel "Thyme" Lathangel. "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't recall ever wanting to couple with a short, bald ,old man that doesnt know his as$ from his shotgun barrel.( not even if you huff puff and blow will -(Edited] )

But then I did do alot of drugs in my youth Shat happens when your passed out an unaware. That's what your mom says anyway.. Prolly explains alot of your behavior, huh teeny?

Besides that.. "darlin," no one on RK assumes your pea shooter works or can reach anything more than those little sea monkeys I keep in a tank.

Good day to you lil bitty pantie man.
    Thyme! Down girl! Down!

Bad doggy!

Don't make me kick you out in the yard again!

Controlling uncontrollable dogs is everyone's concern.

Omni-Tek protects.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org

"...considering that robots can't have children... "

There is nothing really a RUR robot can't do..theortically...
    well given enough budget to develop it properly.. and time... time to test the damn before shipping it out.. oh well.. the point is..
    it can be done.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Arrow

Bonefish,
    Ya know I could attack your manhood all day but I fear Templus has more testosterone in her earlobe than you have thru out your entire.. "Bone". Perhaps you can work out a deal to aquire what she straps back. She seems to want to loose it.. and well your in desperate need of it.

Less than a mouthful, not even a nibble.. cant call it a morsel, lets say crumb.. And that's giving inches.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Tristalyn pounces Thyme with huge hugs!

I tell ya what. If he wants to deny his responsibilities and then throw insulting hateful chatter at you, let him. All he's doing is giving more proof as to his similarties with Don. Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself .. Just wait til he at least gets it around his neck, THEN kick the footstool.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast