Thread: Nerf Nerf-Whiners! (NT)

Nerf Nerf-Whiners! (NT)

Bump if you agree

um

Is that nerfing the poeple that want nerfs or is it nerfing the people that whine about people that want nerf?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Nerf whiners but a big w00t for those who have opinion and are not scared to talk about it!

Originally posted by Insida
    Nerf whiners but a big w00t for those who have opinion and are not scared to talk about it!
    i Agre
    w00p w00p!!

Nerf ppl whining about nerf whiners whining. or sumthin like that...

nm i confused myself
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

People who say "Nerf so and so because I died" or "Nerf this one profession because one person did so and so" are annoying.

But people who had valuable things to say about nerfing stuns, I listened to, and I hope those that read a thread I type up about making changes will look at it with an open mind and not read change and think nerf.

Smile

I agree nerf sucks, so nerf the nerfs!!
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Re: Nerf Nerf-Whiners! (NT)

Originally posted by Abrikoosje
    Nerf Nerf-Whiners! (NT)
    So you whine about whining? Lol yeah, that's so much better than regular whining...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

I think we need a new board called "Nerfs"

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

And then another board saying "Anti-Nerf Whiners"

~Chris

Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf

the word has lost all meaning

nerf the damage on those nerfs
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001