Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strange NPC

if you follow the path from MMD to the outpost nearby, you'll meet Stolt Jensenberg(and Jens Stoltenberg used to be norways prime minister) :P

?

Evil Glitch: I would like to try to get a mission out of Elian. I went to the 440x1311 coords and nothing was there. What coords did you see him at?

Exclamation Metalomania in Harry's

Metalomania, wanders Harry's in Lush Fields. He's a mean little bot too.

He'll kill you if you talk to him too much too. I've only managed to kill him once and he only dropped a 140ish tradeskill item that was NODROP, go figure.

He doesn't appear to have any useful information, on the 3rd question, he wacks you with melee, area of effect and debuffs.

Ecce

good, a whole list of coords of NPC's to camp and kill now
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Re: ?

Originally posted by Killrmeta
    Evil Glitch: I would like to try to get a mission out of Elian. I went to the 440x1311 coords and nothing was there. What coords did you see him at?
    Never got coords, just know how to get there by the objects on the map. Looks like he's become well known because everytime I go there now someone is either killing him or waiting to kill him. It's sad since for months he was there day in and day out.

Really gets me. He drops crap and I can't imagine the Xp being anything special. I think I know how to get a quest with him, if only I can find him alive.

I've talked to Commander Kelly Fredrickson (the woman in Tir County) for a while. I don't think she has a mission (yet), because she tells me that there's nothing she has for me to do right now. But...

Ask her what she thinks of Omni Employees, ask her about her Agenda, why she thinks Omni should pack up and leave the planet, or why she thinks Omni should recognize the clans as a sovereign state. She also has some choice words about the neutrals and likens them to children who she thinks should be persuaded to join the clan cause (ask her about her cause, or the cause, or something like that).

The reason she pops Omni-tek employees on site? Well, make a clan newbie and go _ask_ her (about Omni-tek Scum).
    Last edited by DJuxtapose; Mar 6th, 2002 at 11:15:47.

A couple of others that I've found on my travels....

Mr Gibs.

He's in Athen West, and keeps going on about being the master of the universe, and keeps asking me if I can get him a mushroom.
    I haven't been able to get a quest from him yet though, but I'm guessing that he gives you something to do. If anyone talks to him and manages to get anything fom him, send me a tell in game so I can go chat with him some more

Send the tell to "Eschelon".

Sam Chin.

A nice lady at the small outpost SE of Tir. I said helllo to her, and nothing happened. Then she turned to me, and said something like "Oh hello, I didn't see you there.", which I thought was a nice touch (nice one FC).

She talks about the temple up north, and ow it was made for time travel. There are three winds, The Wind of The Past, The Wind of The Present and The Wind of The Future.

She hints at needing help with something, or someone (I forget now) which leads me to believe that if not now, in the future there's a mission/quest to get from her. Maybe if someone gets anything out of her after todays patch (wether FC has changed anything or not), please let me know.

Send a tell to "Eschelon" again

Oh, and Commander Kelly Fredrickson is my hero
    Stroke me, you know you want to.

Ask Mr gibs "where are the best mushrooms" or something like that

Also ask him for "recipe" for a laugh

Asking the right questions will give you a hint he wants a certain someone to "go away". That someone is another NPC in another zone. I havent solved this quest yet but will try
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Re: Metalomania in Harry's

Originally posted by Ecce
    Metalomania, wanders Harry's in Lush Fields. He's a mean little bot too.

He'll kill you if you talk to him too much too. I've only managed to kill him once and he only dropped a 140ish tradeskill item that was NODROP, go figure.

He doesn't appear to have any useful information, on the 3rd question, he wacks you with melee, area of effect and debuffs.

Ecce
    A part for the Kamikazi Bot perhaps...

I don't know if this really counts as "odd" NPCs but has anyone else run into some oddly named Reets and Leets in Tir? I've run into a Reet named Cuty, a white Leet named Ownz and there was anouther normal colored Leet that I forget the name of. Despite being grey they still attack.

From killing Ownz I got a bracelet that ups your body development by 2 from the other Leet I got a whistle. Any clues?
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

I've seen Harry in Harry's before =)

Attacked him, and he hit me for 1200 melee damage.

He hangs around a shop near the bronto cage.

In GoF (Greater OmniForest) Theres a leet called Oscar, or a reet? Either way it attacks you, its weak as hell, and drop s a metalic hoop. One of these killed my lvl +50 guy when he came out of a mission with 20hp. Damn it!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

THeres a leet that is in greater Tir just north of the zone boarder wiht kirisho forest OP.

Hits fast and hard, lvl 50ish, drops a cool sleeve that adds 150 to chem and some other wierd AC. Takes 100 in psychology to wear.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

In Greater Omni Forest there is also "Joo" a large fat leet. He has alot of HP (compared to other leets) but only drops gems and about 800 credits.

Altho I heven't seen him lately anymore

-Mega

Exclamation Ultra Rare Npc

His name is 'The One' and he is in Omni Territories..

He is a clanner and is talking about how he and his Mutant army
    is gonna kill all omnis.

I will not say where he is, becouse he is VERY hard to get a hold of.. I don't want him to be camped by STORM or some other guild..

There is a NPC who asks you if you 'want to know how to get free money' then he talks about some alien or visitor who is traveling east ( i forget whats traveling east, i'll have to talk to him again) but i cant get any further then that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12