Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make GA look less awfull

And why not a Paint Kit "quest".
    u combine the paint kit with some item for chose your color , them u can color your GA whit your favorite color

Ill go with the bunny suit personally as this would add greatly to our survivability.

A. Who wants to shoot a cute bunny(few exceptions Im sure)

B. People would be to busy laughing to shoot us
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Originally posted by Alantria
    A. Who wants to shoot a cute bunny(few exceptions Im sure)
    Errm... I'd say about 95% of the population. Remember Christmas?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Mharc

Errm... I'd say about 95% of the population. Remember Christmas?
    Mmm...Rabbit Stew
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

I was actually think about this a while back. My thought was to make GAI look the same as all GAs do now and increasingly make it look darker until GAIV was black with blue lines (similar to the color scheme of the fixer grid). Not only would it look "cooler" but you would be able to tell what GA a fixer was wearing. Personally, I don't wear GA and probably won't at the prices it sells for. CDS is fine for me

What I would complain about more than the color is the awful head/helmet mesh... man, that just looks stupid. oversized, makes the character have no neck and has a stupid little nose and ears. make the head mesh look more sleek, similar to nano armor helmet shape... then I MIGHT try and get ahold of some GA
    Last edited by Aipex; Jan 13th, 2003 at 11:31:49.
    Aipex

Grid Armor

Hmm ..

Aye, the grid armor is damned ugly, and if I had one, I'd be ashamed to wear it in public too. In fact, I'd rather wear a leather mini skirt with holes in it or Miiir's red ties (wich can be a tad sexy, but not on me) ..

FC should do something about this. Alright, so it's gridarmor. It needs to look a little spaced and webby .. I don't think black with blue lines sound too good, but as one wearing it isn't all on Rubi-Ka, the transparency idea might be good.

Still, don't make'em look like smurfs! Even I feel sorry for'em!

What I would complain about more than the color is the awful head/helmet mesh... man, that just looks stupid. oversized, makes the character have no neck and has a stupid little nose and ears. make the head mesh look more sleek, similar to nano armor helmet shape... then I MIGHT try and get ahold of some GA
    Its actually the mesh of the head without the hair.. I guess opifex breeds (as they are the onlyone who got oversized heads with GA) is really big headed and need to cool down a bit
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

It has the color it has because you're not really 'there'. You're a grid triangel that broke free! Of course you're blue!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12