Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make GA look less awfull

Make GA look less awfull

Its almost humiliating to wear it in public. Revamp the look or make it all black with blue line if you really wanna make it look like the Grid. Its very very ugly...

Heh

It is the price you pay for evading 90% of all hits at ya!

WTH, its a smurfsuit and you are a smurf!

P.S
    Black would be cool, but wtf am i supposed to call "smurfs" then?
    Dont nerf the smurf look plz....
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Well as it is a gridarmor.. between reality and grid.. how about making it partly half invisible.. like the cloaking device worked awhile.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Insida: Try wearing CDS armor instead. It has the looks you seek. Oh, wait, you would have to skip GA then...

Ankitos: Dude, do some work on your sig. It's kinda lengthy.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

I'm kind of happy that it looks as silly as it does (doesn't make me feel sorry I'm playing an Enforcer and can't wear one).

If GA came in leather black and you could use a black cloak (preferably flowing in the wind, too), hat and sunglasses with it, the prices for GAs would triple and you'd see Fixers wearing nothing else afterwards
    They killed my .sig again.

Black with blue line I say! Or make it look like an armor instead of a bad paint job. Make it translucid like the Predator stealth-camo. That would be cool!

Re: Make GA look less awfull

Originally posted by Insida
    Its almost humiliating to wear it in public. Revamp the look or make it all black with blue line if you really wanna make it look like the Grid. Its very very ugly...

It's part of Funcom's perverse sense of humor. People running around Rubi-Ka wielding pillows in order to be more powerful
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

OMG! The most expensive, hard2get uber item in the game, and they STILL complain?

Wow, that takes GUTS!

I'm so impressed and stunned I can't even flame that suggestion!
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

I dont complain about the performance, I just want a better look. GA look is way too fruity. So what if its uber? There should be a price for it and its being ugly? I think 750mil is really enough..

make it black and nerf it vs pvp due to it being harder to spot the GA wearers
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Make grid armor PINK with Flowers and Bunny Rabbits. If I'm gonna die to a Fixer in PvP (when I'm not playing my Trader that is), I wanna die laughing

Okay, seriously now. I actually suggested that GA IV have a different look than 1-3. Since it's the top, it should look a bit different. GA 1-3: see the "Pink" idea

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Ohoh!! Can you make it hot pink or hot orange?? Maybe I can pick up dates better that way.
    *currently working on his soldier: JcWarrior*

Well before this is considererd I would like to get a pair of shoulderpads on my albrecht wo having to steal em from a female solitus

Seriously, they should fix the gfx glitches first.

But it would be cool tho, great idea.
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

Or we could all dream a nice happy dream that FC would get openGL and Glide support to fix the massive problems with texturing... it would not solve the resource handler but it would fix .. well quite a bit of problems and make AO much prettier overall
    and ive changed my mind: I think brown mixed with hot green would be better looking, especially for insidia hehehe

Originally posted by Repentance
    Or we could all dream a nice happy dream that FC would get openGL and Glide support to fix the massive problems with texturing... it would not solve the resource handler but it would fix .. well quite a bit of problems and make AO much prettier overall
    and ive changed my mind: I think brown mixed with hot green would be better looking, especially for insidia hehehe
    Open who? Glaide? Why do you want air freshener?

I'm positive the fixers would look better in PINK under DX9 than under Open GL or Glide

Psstt... Fixers:

Which color is predominant in the grid?

That's right!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Great Kuroshio, pink, can i get some bunny ears with that?
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Re: Heh

Originally posted by Anikitos
    It is the price you pay for evading 90% of all hits at ya!

WTH, its a smurfsuit and you are a smurf!

P.S
    Black would be cool, but wtf am i supposed to call "smurfs" then?
    Dont nerf the smurf look plz....
    Black smurfs of course :P.

Dunno, I heard they would allow fixers to change the way the looked in the grid, wouldnt' matter to me if they make each level of grid armor look increasingly better.

Originally posted by Alantria
    Great Kuroshio, pink, can i get some bunny ears with that?
    Ooo...now see, this is why I'm not a developer. I would prepare a new look for GA AND a pink suit with bunny ears, a cotton tail, and rabbit feet. Then on patch day, patch in the bunny suit. The day after patch day (and the rest of the company had successfully repelled the hoardes of Fixers looking for my scalp) I'd patch in the real change.

It'd be worth it just for the screenshots of some of the higher level fixers, running through a tower battle dressed as pink rabbits

or they could

Make it look like a black wool sock you just put over your head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast