Thread: Food for thought...

Red face Food for thought...

Considering the wonderful world of Rubi-ka does indeed have a limited range of things to do at high lvl...

Why is it now so easy to lvl up low lvl chars?

recently started some alts.
    Ok I now have a MUCH better understanding of gameplay, and much better cash flow than 1st time around, but it doesn't reflect how fast my baby alts are lvling, It's not like I'm rushing either.

Team Missions!!, a few twinks in the team and the XP comes in thick and fast..

heading up to those higher lvls seems just too easy.

What do you think?

Azz

You live in the past

Actually there is way more to do at high levels now than at low levels, and with teammissions it is now possible for everyone to reach level 200 in a decent amount of time, even for people who have to work. The XP/level curve is exactly right at this time, everyone slows down leveling the higher they get. But it is not not too slow as it was before team missions where most people just stopped leveling at some point. With the Primus camp, a decent high end outdoor leveling spot was added for the first time as well.

The differences between classes widened and a good amount of high end items/nanos for each class was introduced since the launch and makes it extremely interesting to play more than one profession up to a high level to test out the full potential.

After recovering from the shock of level requirements for nanos and items a while ago, which took me maybe a week, I think it is one of the best things Funcom ever did and helped to make high level gameplay a lot more interesting than before.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer