Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Layerd Clothing.

well why don'tcha then..... oh right they don't exist
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Bump for Bells and Whistles !! Up with the fluff !!

We where told Org-Houses in 5 or so patches and that was like 6 or 7 patches ago...

The new 'John Lennon' specs and the few new hats are cool, but not enough ! It's time for some new style in AO !!

Fix the 10 item limit in Apts, and get some new items for them !! I can't say how ticked I was to see new couches in the Character Creation area, but still none for players !!

It's time for some serious work FC, and not for PVP or High End Items... That's great and all, but a lot of your player-base is holding on in the hope that you'll keep your word about past promises. I doubt they'll stick around much longer if these promises aren't kept... I know I won't.

CAS, Mantis Armor etc are fine and dandy, but they where not promised from the beginning... I really hope you guys put the new ideas on the back-burner for a while, and make good on the older ones.

I'd think by now, you'd get sick of seeing flames, and want to get some " Good Job FC , Keep it up " posts in there from time to time... These things will earn those, so please take it to heart... and soon! =)
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12