Thread: theres still a story?

theres still a story?

last i heard every trace of anything happening just up and disappeared.

would be nice to see the DB back in town. or even borgs attacking tir, or something.

how i miss the good old days, war in mmd, omni hq, etc...
    nyarlathotep the crawling chaos
    bored warmonger and creative destroyer extraordinaire
    bringing death to omnis(once the NT is made PvPable again) in a slow and painfull manor
    what is evil? is it killing, or is it allowing the dumb to live?

Omni had borg attacking Omni-1 a few day ago. It was laggy as heck and there were so many people they auctually triggered crowd control. That was a joy.

On the bright side, the non combat green tagged rpers are back from the holidays. As for war in MMD and HQ, that is a bit redundant with Notum Wars isn't it?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

may be redundant. but it was fun. and when was the last time there was a meeting called by portman or any GM that had assassination plots involved with the players? or anything like that? now its all just loot and level and watch your tower.

you even know who portman was?
    nyarlathotep the crawling chaos
    bored warmonger and creative destroyer extraordinaire
    bringing death to omnis(once the NT is made PvPable again) in a slow and painfull manor
    what is evil? is it killing, or is it allowing the dumb to live?

yes, i do, and if u knew then u would also know why she cant make more meetings
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

why?

We have commercials! Who needs a PLOT! =/
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

I play on Rk1, but reading posts on RK2 in which Omni Tek is crumbling in face of a clan onslaught, it would seem to me that, in an unplanned sort of way, we have a real player shaped story forming there.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

a better story then FC has come up with since.....last year (date of their last installment into the storyline)
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

Very true, Fistofpaper. I am actually tempted to roll an Omni character for RK2 just to feel the doomed, last days of the mighty empire atmosphere.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

heh, I tend to create my own story line. If you dont have help from FC, just do your thing. I have participated in many player run organizations. Some better than any FC storyline.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Question

Does anyone have keys to special building or something like in Omn-HQ. I know cot had keys to the cot, So why can't someone perhaps hold a org leader conference concerning the notum miniing and other things on the planet?