Thread: Making a PvP Twink Guild -WoG-

Making a PvP Twink Guild -WoG-

Hey everyone. I've done high lvl enfs, and MA's and it just got boring. So me and a friend started making PvP twinks, and have formed a low lvl guild: The Wolves of God. We are currectly accepting applications for the right group of people.

Recruitment Reqs:
    a lvl 150+ Main that is known to Either myself or my partner (Thefollower, aka Dongle)
    a pvp char lvl 15-60 with at least a Freshman Title.

If ya meet those two, you are welcome to join our pvp fun. Right now it's just arena/MMD type duels, but with enough people would increase the dynamics.

We're just here to kill stuff, and we'd like you to join.
    Contacts: Dangle, Dongle, Frostgigas, Thefollower, Littleslayar (Dangle and Dongle are on the most)

**The Wolves of God - No one escapes the Pack**
    Littleslayar "LS" - lvl 195 Gimp - Proud to Self Cast FFoK and UVC at lvl 162 Before Notum Wars.

Check here for help on How to Self Cast FFoK/UVC Pre 190

Freshman Ian "FrostGigas" Warr - lvl 167 Blade Trox

The Shark Ethic: Eat the Wounded, Kill the Gimped

Wrong forum, and reported to the mods for a move as such.

We are not the recruiting forum.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

WoG?? better be careful with a name like that. Someone may get offended and make a report....

Not a flame just an friendly observation on something you may have overlooked.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

What could be wrong with WoG? Does it spell something?
    So, I showed her my dictionary to show her
    the words that I know, not quite desiring to,
    and how loquacious I can be when I set my
    mind down to it. But she wasn't impressed.
    Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
    She wasn't impressed at all.

caduceus

Im afraid a "wog" is a slang word to describe coloured people here in the UK... dont know about other countries. Personally i find it a crude and insulting word but i know that in this context its totally harmless. However im just pointing out that it has a meaning to some people and you know how some people love to complain!
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!

I'm from the UK and I've never heard of the term Wog and neither have a few of my friends I just asked..
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

well in that case you cant have watched "insickness and in health" with alf garnet in it.... he used it alot. Its a word goin out of fashion but still used. You dont remember the "golly-wog" used on robinsons jam? that was pulled a few years back because of complaints.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!

Omg !!! hurt someones feelings due to that ... plz stop it, im ROFL just now ... get serious, what are u 10 yrs old ?

No im 29 yeard old and am MERELY pointing out that SOMEONE MAY complain.... im not complaining. Actually read posts before replying, that way you dont look like such a child.

Would a guild with a name or initials that could be of offense to someone prefer to wake up one morning to find their name changed? or would they rather know upfront and maybe do something about it?.... some people in AO complain about names so daft its beyond belief... take superslag for example. Whoever found that offensive needs medical help.

So i am being childish by warning oneone that MAYBE a person might find it offensive and complain? in that case fine... im a child... what does it make you?

ps Rußirango
    what part of the uk are you from? i find it hard to believe you have never heard of this word! i thought maybe i was out of touch so iask around at work... everyone knew it and agreed it was an insulting word.

right thats it for this thread.... take the warning for what it was.. a friendly bit of information and leave it at that.

(edit) a good point raised my one of my work mates is this.... Goto a football match with a black/coloured player and shout "WOG" at the top of your voice.... then tell me (as you are being arrested for inciting rascism) that its not a bad word to use! and before you say im overstating it my friend SAW someone do this and he was arrested after being taken off the ground by the stewards.
    Last edited by Tami; Jan 16th, 2003 at 10:47:37.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

not the recruit forum?

check the description of this forum

Organizations (Atlantean)
    Recruit, sign treaties or declare enmity, engage in negotiations or challenge to battle. Meet friends and foes and let us all know where you stand.
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Yeah what are you thinking Kiryat =P
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

Heh... sorry but after reading that then looking at your sig, for some reason I just burst out laughing.