Thread: Turrets Towers and Gaurds ?

Turrets Towers and Gaurds ?

Well I was think that a solution to tower problems were either a guild doesnt have enough people to defend a tower or a spot is to small to support even a decent amount of towers might be to all Organizations and People to Rent Guards IE You buy Mob/Guards IE Omni-Pol Gaurd, Omni-Pol Elite Guard, Male Watcher etc etc Now these guards will function like normal mobs they will patrol your Notum field and will also have aggro abilities IE if one is getting attacked within the range of another he will come and support the other guard.

1. Cost, These guards will have 2 costs 1 Immediate Regular up front cost will be 1000cxQL lvl 100 guard cost 10000 creds lvl 200 cost 200,000 the 2nd cost of this would be Long Term IE per every Per Every In game week or so the person would lose 100xQL of the guard.
    2.Placement(I know right now you think I am crazy) You place guards by placing a Barracks(Functions like Tower) there is a limit of 1 of these per Notum Field. This is were your Guards will Spawn from. And will cost 10,000credxQL
    3 Limit, put 25-50 Guard limit per notum field
    4. Function-First Function is that they will Guard your towers Upon death the Guard Unit will Respawn every 3-5 minutes at the barracks. Other Function Guild leader and other people of certian ranks can use Guards as pets IE /guard attack will tell all your guards to focus damage on 1 person
    5.Damage done- Each guard will do around the avg damage of a person of the same lvl.
    6. Ideas for creativity - Be Able to hire special Units or IE Mercs who will do a diffrent or odd kind of Damage but require a special barracks and more pay IE you may hire a Merc Group NTs mobs who will attack with Nano programs or Soldiers who Do Rad Damage

Oh well flame away just a Idea I came up to help the small guilds out

Whats to stop a large guild from getting 60 towers and 25-30 npc guards?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-