Thread: Suggestion for manual

Suggestion for manual

Could you all come up with a strategy manual. Because apparently over half your population is stupid. Why are they stupid? Let me tell ya.

1. First aide?
    2. Let's do missions that are 40 levels above us so that a couple people will die because we want to level fast. It's stupid to do missions 20 levels above us and not die and the group will get almost as much experience.
    3. Woohoo I got a crit on that mob 40 levels above me.
    4. Woohoo I bursted for 700 damage this once because my attack isn't high enough to handle mobs 40 levels above me.
    5. Woohoo we are leveling fast even though it takes 5 minutes to kill each of these mobs and if we just had brains we could kill them in 2 minutes if we we're smart enough to do missions 20 levels above us instead of 40.
    3. Yippee im level 72 I almost have my 60 token board.
    4. I'm uber because I have my pet spell maxed out but i only do team missions and suck at calming and don't charm.
    5. I'm a metaphysicists. I have no brain and play a class that a doornob could play and like to complain about the group not doing missions 40 levels above us though all i do is put a heal pet on someone and try to unstick my attack pet and look through all the chests for very rare drops.
    6. The doc died. Should I figure out what a first aide kit is?
    7. Does anyone have any money to spare. I just level fast and never loot. Please support my extreme laziness.
    8. No you have to do missions 40 levels above you to get equipment to keep leveling. "You mean you can't take time to loot and sell a lower mission?"

Make the token board better. Throw in the 20 to run speed comp lit and nano programming to the 250 board and add 1 damage to it.
    Throw in 60 to those stats on the 400 token board. 20 and 60 complit isn't going to make any difference to twinking or allow anyone to do anything at too soon a level. Make the token boards give much more add alls to defense. if grid armor mk 1 can give 870 to those then you know it's based on 1000. umm 20 defense out of a thousand or 70 defense out of a 1000 is just writing crap on a token board to be writing crap on it. Take the crap off and write something good on there.

Hmm your suggestions seem to be geared more at a bad one-time mission experience rather than ill-informed players. To start off, to even PULL a mission 40 levels up you need to be in the 70ish range, which is not exactly considered expert but at least competent. The manual that shipped with NW/AO special edition is very nice, as well as the in-game tips and help. I think you just need to get a little bit of a grip.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

You didn't quite catch my sarcasm. Can you solo this thread because your uber?