Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUMP For Sharks!!!

BUMP For Sharks!!!

FC took em out, I want em back!

bump for the cute little mobbies*

weee!

*violent huge beasts

well

Well I prefer them out then in and exploitable.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

I want sharks back too

Put um back FC and let them drop skin parts that can be made into armor. It would be nice to have a shark skin hood. =)

Give them lasers!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

No sharks.

-Znore

YA! lol Sharks with frikkin lasers!

but seriously it's better to have no sharks, then to have a bunch of cheap *****'s killing em from the shore.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Znore
    No sharks.

-Znore
    SHARKS.

-Tehdeacon
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

pfff it must have any other reason except of ppls killing defensless sharks for xp why Funcom remove it - i hope. I mean Guards don't give xp too if we shoot them - so it cannot be so hard to make sharks xp less too and put them back into game.

If the only reasons was the "xp exploiting" why they are removed from game - (Put the flag on it the same flag guards have so they don't give xp - its just a database update) then this game is realy broken and I wonder if the developers know what they are doing at all. I mean hey some ppls study computer science and others not. Maybe thats the difference between a working game and a broken one.

Not saying that the developers of that game don't know what they are doing - I never would say that But removing sharks except of fixing them is omg not a good move and when you do that tactic to often then more and more ppls will leave the game.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Originally posted by Whitesand
    pfff it must have any other reason except of ppls killing defensless sharks for xp why Funcom remove it - i hope. I mean Guards don't give xp too if we shoot them - so it cannot be so hard to make sharks xp less too and put them back into game.

If the only reasons was the "xp exploiting" why they are removed from game - (Put the flag on it the same flag guards have so they don't give xp - its just a database update) then this game is realy broken and I wonder if the developers know what they are doing at all. I mean hey some ppls study computer science and others not. Maybe thats the difference between a working game and a broken one.

Not saying that the developers of that game don't know what they are doing - I never would say that But removing sharks except of fixing them is omg not a good move and when you do that tactic to often then more and more ppls will leave the game.
    LOL damn, I want the sharks back, but quitting the game over it seems a bit...extreme. Tell the truth, you had an "alternative" love relationship with one of the sharks, didn't you?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Now now, just because you go to school to learn how to program, doesn't mean you know how to make a good program.

Wink

You know, I have one simple request...

and that is to have SHARKS with FRICKIN LASER BEAMS attached to their heads. Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for honesty. Throw me a bone here.

Ok so sharks wouldn't work cause of sploiters, but how bout sharks that sprout legs and/or wings when attacked

P.S. don't forget the frickin laser beams
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Either sharks with lasers (AO then has the feature which sets it completely apart from all other games) or sharks that don't give xp. But plz sharks and other kinds of fishies too if possible
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

hows about LAND SHARKS muah ha ha ha
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Make mutilated sharks which got ranged attacks!

Or land sharks with laser beams on their heads...

Or how about dogs. Or bees. Or dogs with bees in their mouth, so every time they barked bees will come out and sting you.

OK, but the bees better have lasers or it's no fun. The dogs can have lasers too.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

fetch em up with a 3 million damage shield.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Znore
    No sharks.

-Znore

BURN!

Why not putting them back and make them not give any exp and loot ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast