Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leets are people too

Smile Leets are people too

It all started two days ago. I was off hunting in lush fields, running like hell, killing everything that got in my way, to get as much xps as possible. Then I encountered a "grey" soleet... It was grey, so I didn't kill it as soon as I saw it. Instead I started observing it. It (or, if you allow, I will use "he" instead, presuming that he was a male Leet... Leets are people too ) ... he walked around for a while, after which he stopped in one place. I sat in front of him and said "hi little thing"... Now imagine my amazement when he REPLIED "hi" ... I was shocked... I began wondering - maybe there's more in Leets than we suppose? Maybe we should put more interest in them? Try to learn more about them... ... The next day I was talking with my friends about it. I told them what I thought about and, when they insisted that Leets are just stupid exp-giving creatures, I said "stop it, Leets are people too"... And guess what comes out the next day!! The article about Leets, entitled "Leets are people, too!: A Look at the Increasingly Irrational Idolisation of the Leet"... I am rather sure it's pure coincidence, but still I felt SOMEHOW resposible for it ... I think that Leet matter should be investigated futher, not because they are "small, cuddly rat" easy to empathise with, BUT because it may turn out, that they're MUCH MORE than a small, cuddly rat... I'm not some crazy Leet-defender (tssh, Meth )), I just think they should be looked into for the good of science and for the good of men.

Talking And they...

...taste quite good, with a ****y salsa!

They are very chatty, but they are very rude too =[

I send them to the rez terminal every chance I get, maybe it will teach them some manners.

Exclamation

What! What! What!
    Pretty sweet thought.
    What!

If you are interested in Leet issues, you might want to check out the Friendleet Foundation at http://www.ihastus.com/leet/

Regards,

Savoy
    South Rubi-Ka Society
    http://rubika.no-ip.org/srs/srs.htm

Exclamation The Bronto

People of Rubi-Ka,
    Following the universal publicity of the Leet cull I wish to bring to your minds the fate faced by another far more majestic member of the RK environment - The Bronto.

The Mother Bronto has been exploited for years in many areas: food, clothing and what some people call sport. As a member of the Bronto Liberation Army ( http//:www.bronto-army.com ) I urge the good people of Rubi-Ka to unit against this exploitation by boycotting the infamous BrontoBurger chain and refusing to wear or accept gifts made from the hide of these great animals.
    Unless we unite to preserve the fauna and flora of this world Rubi-Ka will not survive, wars may ravage the land but Mother Bronto and her like will always help nature to spread new and wonderful life across this planet that we all call home.

Clans unit! Support the BLA in this small way and we will all have a better world to remove from the OT grasp of evil.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA.

Talking Mmmmm....

...bronto burger with cheece. I'm hungry now...

Unhappy

It would appear that some people have not grasped the importance of preserving the bronto .......

Have tuna salad instead, its better for you. Please reconsider your decision to consume one of the few remaining creatures on Rubi-Ka, after all without them all is lost.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Do you realize what it costs to bring tuna to Rubi-Ka?!! Besides, the bronto's used in BBurgers aren't wild. They're breed in captivity. There's a little BB factory in northern Galway County which I hope you don't ever see... lest you have a heart attack.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

no no no :)

I'm not some devoted environmentalist or something... I didn't want to start some kind of "defend these poor animals" discussion. ...

I was thinking more about the scientific part of the whole "Leet case". I think that was what I tried to say in my post AND I will do it once again - THEY ARE INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS, or at least close to it. Further research MUST be done. Maybe there is a whole Leet civilisation which we don't know about?

.. but seriously, they MAY be a little more than just poor rats, part of ecosystem, blah, blah, blah... And we should try to learn more about them, not kill them. Because it's also in OUR interest.

Naaaaa.....they're just pests!
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

What?!

Originally posted by Croven
    I was thinking more about the scientific part of the whole "Leet case". I think that was what I tried to say in my post AND I will do it once again - THEY ARE INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS, or at least close to it. Further research MUST be done. Maybe there is a whole Leet civilisation which we don't know about?
    What do you mean intelligent? I would not call the ability to parrot a few words proof of intellect. I mean, geez, next you'll claim that Atroxes are intelligent...

"Bronto burger with cheece. No, make it a double!"

Angry Atrox are intelligent

Atrox are intelligent, stafford. Just not as quick as other breeds. We were designed this way, just like we were designed without sex organs. Lack of mental agility is made up for by increased strength and stamina. Lack of sex organs CANNOT be made up for.

This discussion is foolish. The leets are good for one thing - leet strips, which go wonderfully well on the side of my double bronto-burger with cheese. Their pelts are remarkably warm and soft, as well.

An intelligent animal? Agramas. Out near the western Tir outpost my friend Rdub and I attacked one, only to be jumped by six or seven more we did not notice in the bushes. Rdub made it back via insurance ... I managed to run to the guards. How often do you see leets cooperating like that? So they can parrot some Common. Big deal.

Leets are dinner too.

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

Originally posted by Tappert
    Do you realize what it costs to bring tuna to Rubi-Ka?!! Besides, the bronto's used in BBurgers aren't wild. They're breed in captivity. There's a little BB factory in northern Galway County which I hope you don't ever see... lest you have a heart attack.

Tap
    NoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

the pain, the pain.
    Many people in the BLA have had to pay millions of credits to try and wipe that image from memory and you go and bring it up!

I can not and will not condone the breading of Brontos in captivity. This is key to my belief that we at the BLA are fighting for the good of Rubi-Ka as a whole, to remove this type of exploitation from our planet. Exploitation that takes many form, from the breading of the noble Bronto in captivity to be murdered or the oppression of freedom by OT.

The BLA will succeed, the Brontos will be free!!

BLA, BLA, BLA.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA.

Talking Brontoburger Rex!

MMMMMM .... bronto burgers!

I was just out at the Western Tir Outpost the other day when the craving came over me for a bronto burger! Since I was far from anywhere I could buy one, I hunted one instead.

The flesh was succulent and delicious, roasted to perfection on
    a spit over my roaring fire. I ate as much as I could, salted some down for later, and left the carcass for the rollerrats.

I prefer the flesh of the "bred in captivity" bronto myself, much less gamy.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

Re: Brontoburger Rex!

Sllaagor
    Did you feel compelled to have a brontoburger or would any food have done?

Have any of you noticed that after eating a brontoberger you feel calmer and more relaxed?

Do you wonder what they actually put in the burger (apart from bronto lips)?

Free the Bronto's. Save Rubi-Ka.

Macmoo - Engineer,BLA.

Unhappy Hmmm ...

.... it was a definite urge to eat brontomeat, I didn't actually have a BrontoBurger(tm), just made one myself from succulent carvings of minibronto haunch.

It did not have the pervasive feeling of a chemical addiction but that proves nothing.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

Post Bronto's

Sllaagor I urge you to re think the consumption of Bronto meat. These fine animals are worthy of being more that a quick snack (or a full blown meal), they help this planet move towards being a more hospitable place for the Clans to live on.

The BLA is committed to securing the future of the Bronto's right to live not only in the wild but without persecution from the "intelligent" inhabitants of our planet.

Our armed struggle is not with these magnificent animals of Rubi-Ka but with the tyrant rule of OT. Please refocus your killing on the real enemy not the beautiful Bronto.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA.

Noooo! Leave the leets alone! Eat Brontos! Us leets are great! Do you question us? r u nubi? u suxxorz! i roxxorz (do we say that?)! MY FRIENDS WILL KILL U! I'LL GET MY MAIN!
    bwahahahahhaha......

Man in White Coat: Yes, of course you will, come with us please....
    Uwen: Oooh the bouncy room yeah? Cheers!
    Man in White Coat: Urm yes, something like that.....

Uwen
    President of the Leet AntiDefamation League
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Exclamation Leet v Bronto

Smashabasha
    What can I say .. enjoy your new white coat that lets you keep your arms crossed.

When talking about Leet vs Brontos for food please remember one very basic fact.

Leets breed like rabbits (small fluffy rodents from Earth) and replace the losses through hunting very quickly.

Bront's breed like the whales of ancient Earth and so it takes a very long time to replace the losses through hunting.

All the best for your rehab and I hope that you manage to save the leet, but not at the cost of the magnificent Bronto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast