Thread: Engenners

Wink Engenners

u guys must be sort of lost I seen your robots do the impossable,even some enforcers can do what slayerbot can do

Yes U need something what u need reality check Eng thems selfs are made not to fight there key having highest form of ac in the game,throw there stackable armor nano,ur armor can get so strong that even strongest attack wont even touch u.

Engineers Should get 25-300 all nano buff like the mp,and the abilitie to buff another person Inteligence

Your pets hp yes needs to be increased

Look at the poor buracant pets if get this stuff so will they

Actually, what we need the most, is....

A built in spell checker for the forums
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Reality check part II: the pets are already rock hard, the Engineer is the squishy component in the equation. I've never died because my pet got killed. When I've died it's been because the pet couldn't keep aggro.

So why do Engineers always go on about Mocham's if the pets are so tough? Because better pets do more damage and therefore hold aggro better.

As for AC, there's something known as the Minimum Damage Rule. What that means is that no matter how high your AC is, it can't reduce an attack to below its minimum damage threshold. Mob minimum damage is very high and Engineers have dark blue body dev. The result is that an Engineer can be easily taken out by minimum damage in missions.

In PvP, technically you could reduce your opponent's attacks to 1pt/time, but players have such high maximum damage that no-one has that much AC.
    • Pet HP doesn't need to be increased. It's plenty high enough as thing stand.
    • Nanoprogramming buffs would be nice, but we don't actually need them at the lower levels. Heresy, I know. At the higher levels a small buff would be useful, but +300? Even the MP's only get +140.
    • Something that actually absorbed damage or transferred a big chunk of it to the bot would be a useful emergency line.

Cheers,

~R~

Nerf Engies! You are the Uberest profession in game, and we Traders need lovin now!

(hows it feel? :P)(waits for the Trolls to start flaming when its just a joke)

Yeah I agree we need spellchecker, no wonder Engies dont get no luvin I cant read it

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

So why do Engineers always go on about Mocham's if the pets are so tough? Because better pets do more damage and therefore hold aggro better.
    *cough cough*pitolboy*cough cough*

Hehe some of us can outdamage our bots hits. Afterall a slayerdroid is a slow hitting teddybear. Snuggles cant doit!

Come on man you should know better. The engineer profession is a Sustained Damage profession. It was never inteded for alpha strikes or massive damage. The reson slayers have 42k hp is because they use most of it vs same level mobs and barely make it unless the engineer is healing or dealing damage. Hell it was a pathetic sight to see a 200 guardian almost taken down by a lvl 152 slayerdroid mob.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts