Thread: Grumble: Haven't sold any emergency treatment labs since they were fixed...

Grumble: Haven't sold any emergency treatment labs since they were fixed...

Yeah, that's right grumble grumble, I haven't sold any emergency treatment labs since they were fixed. I used to sell 3-4 a day netting a good million+ profit, used to sell em like hotcakes.

Then they fixed the blindness, and I can't sell them at all.

Surely that says something? Like they need a bit of work to make them attractive to players? Surely its better to have players buying tradeskill made medkits from other players rather than boring old shop ones?

Grumble.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

time to get rid of blindness from them.

I think the cost and increased time in between uses and the fact you have to hunt down the parts is cost enough for them.

Isn't this kind of meaningless, like the blindness traps on chests. When you have the time to open chests the blindness is just a pointless distraction anyway, since all you have to do is wait for a while until it clears. I'd imagine it's the same with these kits, it doesn't actually do anything but annoy (and cut into your profits :-))...

Oops. those blindness spells actually hurt your combat skills quite a bit. But don't tell NT's or they may actually use them in combat.

Keep it secret. shhhhhh.

the blindness from Emergencey Treatment Labs do not hurt your combat skill, like the NT blindness spells and like the trap blindness spells do

they only make you blind
    original author of Helpbot

I don't know....What exactly did they fix with the blindness on the advanced kits? They always made me blind...?

under environment effects if you turn off other effects i think it was it used to get rid of blindness.

I still use my emergency labs in certain situations, tho maybe not as activly as before..
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by NeckWringer
    Oops. those blindness spells actually hurt your combat skills quite a bit. But don't tell NT's or they may actually use them in combat.

Keep it secret. shhhhhh.
    Any NT who isn't already aware of the effectiveness of blindness is too busy being stubborn that we're only good for nukes.

Unhappy

just to haw lots of em now i tink if just it lik 2s sins the so cald fix . til thy fix it back agen i vont jus em i vont by em thy vaist of taime or atlest i think so