Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ok, time for some SOLDIER LOVE

The same could be said about NT's but I don't see you posting your venom on the scattered NT luv requests
    Thats becuase we were promised to be fixed next...all I see at the moment is fixes for other professions. NTs simply ain't doing the damage we are suppose to be doing. Soldiers on the other were never ment to be the best damage dealing profession in this game nor enforcers.

I don't expect NTs to get a love patch, minor changes to our existing nano lines and fixing NR on our DD nukes would be a good enough start. Why I don't post to numerous NT-needs-love thread is simply becuase I tend to not agree with the needs of level 120-170 NTs...NTs, just like soldiers, really start to "shine" at higher levels. Things like Cyberdeck on the other hand are simply not for me...there are a lot of people complaining about their profession even when they are not prepared to walk the walk.
    Last edited by North; Jan 15th, 2003 at 07:00:06.

Well, soldiers do a nice damage, have a nice amount of hp, got one of the best defensive spells in the game and yet some people think we are gimp.
    The only thing soldiers would need is a good 100% AR gun for lvl 120-174.

And when you ask me why I don't visit the soldier forums much nowadays, is I grew tired of whining soldiers after a few years.

Re: Re: Hehe

Originally posted by Seraphael

*bwaaahh* I'm a gimp! Can't ever recall my manex doing more than around 1k dmg burst in pvp. Ofcourse this may be because I mostly close my eyes and hope for the best
    ROFL Seraph! My Solarpowered rifle would do better =)

Seriously though, Manex can burst around 8k in PvM. Add the 50% dmg and 40% of max hp and its quite possible to hit me for around 4k with a good burst.

I am not saying it happens very often, but last night I got hit twice at a base raid in SEB for 3.2 and 3.8k bursts. This was after a soldier had ripped my shield apart. Needless to say I ended up at reclaim fast

Fighting one fixer is bad, when both of them land good bursts you are dead!

I didnt post this to ask for any kind of nerf to the manex, but to show that there are guns out there that will take you down extremely fast, unfortunately, this particular gun isnt an option (IMHO) for soldiers since its extremely slow, SMG based and we need to be almost full def to get any use out our evades/NR.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234