Thread: going afk to block omni entrance to turasque

going afk to block omni entrance to turasque

tonight clanners went afk so omni couldnt get into GS4 how dirty can u get
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

omni does this alot too so its not a unique situation...
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

was my first turasque tonite.. thanx acambot and omni friends for showing me the ropes...
    asnyhoo im not talking bout history just saying clanners did it and it is dirty
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

all sides have ....though omni have done this more than clan if you wish to be like that though mostly as we have had camelot to ourselves for alot until recently so they had the opportunity to do so.

but still sucks..
    Last edited by Slaggermulps; Jan 9th, 2003 at 16:53:18.
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

I never seen any omni staying in a GS to block clanners from opening a GS but I have seen amny clanners block a GS. Sometime its possible that you go AFK and you forget, that I can understand but I see many many many! bad losers on clan side who just dont want to let omni open a new GS. I have told a few clanners about this and they even agree that Tarabot is *not* made for griefing. If you see an omni blocking the opening of a GS say his name please.

Originally posted by Insida
    I have told a few clanners about this and they even agree that Tarabot is *not* made for griefing. If you see an omni blocking the opening of a GS say his name please.
    And if you see clanners doing the same, feel free to let me know. Consistent reports of it will result in bans. Though at this particular moment, Tarabot's future is very questionable.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

gs

solution:

REMOVE CAMELOT GS's...! Only one GS and tara spawns inbetween 18 and 28 hours.. no more oo 17hours now.. time to go camp tara in GS **. Would prolly cause bit more fighting over who has box and hallway.. and so on.

what ya rest think of it?

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Easier said than done...
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

more GS's
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Haminie
    Easier said than done...
    well just disable the thingy that makes it possible to open the other GS's.. easy.. i bet FC got a nice little trigger o var for that.. for each zone.. dungeon :0

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Re: gs

Originally posted by Ubbis
    solution:

REMOVE CAMELOT GS's...! Only one GS and tara spawns inbetween 18 and 28 hours.. no more oo 17hours now.. time to go camp tara in GS **. Would prolly cause bit more fighting over who has box and hallway.. and so on.

what ya rest think of it?

....no :P tara drops 1-4 things usually, so every 18-28 hours, you have a very slim chance of getting anything (after 10 hours of camping?? spawns sometimes fall right before I should go to bed, I can't stay up all night camping that bastard :/)
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard