Thread: Doctor Team Heals

Doctor Team Heals

This have happened to me more than once;

I join a team, and get kicked from it (no particular reason), then I do a Team Heal. All the (present) members of my "ex-team" gets healed.

This can also be used to exploit (I have never exploited anything), because;
    If a Doctor joins a team outside the lower level-range, and then asks to get kicked from the team, the remaining members can still be healed (Team Heals). AND get Exp.

My experience is that this only works inside missions (My friend and I tested it, because we wanted to check if it really was a bug, or if we were just lagging).

NOTE: This is a Bug-report, not a "New leveling Exploit".

my trader experienced that a long time ago. (some time before the trader teamheals was touched). I am quite sure I reported it back then. Never really thought about it again. (have barely touched my trader after the teamheals was changed).

so, I guess it's not fixed yet, huh?

I remember when heals made your yalm crash to the ground and so did opening backpacks. So you left a team in pleasent meadows and started to head bacck and suddenly the docs heals start to run on you and you crash, continuosly taking damage until you get out of the yalm or dies.

That was a fabulous experience, especially ig you combine it with coming out of your yalm in an area with red mobs.

So it has been in the game for a very long time if it still exists.