Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHEN is the NEXT PATCH!????

WHEN is the NEXT PATCH!????

All this talk abotu what should be done.. and what should be in it..

All I want to know is when is it?! It's been forever!!

Don't get me wrong i am aware that we had like 4 patches in a row... But that was due to NW.. Maybe there should be a patch now that actually does something for the people who didn't buy the update that lets you put "towers" out..

~Herich~ out.

Re: WHEN is the NEXT PATCH!????

Originally posted by Herich

All I want to know is when is it?!

~Herich~ out.
    next patch will in 3 month when Shadowlands release ...
    /tell Oezcan

Angry

NOO WAY!! way to long!!! Other MMORPG's get a patch once a month! bah... Somone know anything other then that?

~herich~ out.

it will probably be in a couple of weeks, remember there is a good chance that nothing much happend at funcom for 2 weeks over christmas, so they are probably only just getting an idea now what will be in the next patch, guessing we will hear something next week, or the week after.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

that was just a idea nothing else.

why should theya change the game and bring up new great changes NOW?

i think they dont want Shadowlands as "only" a add on(like NW was. ok NW was not a real ADD. not very much changes).
    BUt i think they reserve the BEst Ideas and changes for Shadowlands to make ppl stay a few month till its release.

i dunno. just a idea.

Originally posted by Ravegrrl
    Preordering Shadowlands??
    Stumbled onto this

http://www.akersmic.no/trade/productview/93783/53496/

So I can't remember seeing anything about preordering trhough official channels, but is Shadowlands really that close to launch that we should start ordering allready?
    i dont think that the shop will get Shadowlands within next few weeks but they show the price of almost 35$ or so i think,what i wouldnt do till i get from FC an official replies when it will be relaesed.
    Last edited by Myself; Jan 9th, 2003 at 12:28:32.
    /tell Oezcan

This is on the MP forum about the Missions from CZ

"What I can promise is that 14.8 hopefully will see a number of changes happen to our mission dungeons. They will get a major overhaul, making them look and hopefully play, very much differently. There will be bigger and longer rooms with more interesting gameplay. This will actually help a lot as it is in the transitions from one small room to the other that the pets are struggeling the most. "

So i can't wait till 14.8 Comes Should be Great seeing NEW and improved MISSIONS!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

~Herich~ out.

14.8 is maybe shadowlands
    /tell Oezcan

Originally posted by Myself
    14.8 is maybe shadowlands
    Now your just TRYING to upset him

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Many say 14.8 == shadowlands just like 14.7 == NW

edit: and to follow the trend the 2nd booster we need to buy is 14.9 !!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

well, they should really come with a after-vacation patch during the first half of january, at least patching some of the known bugs on the live version...

I guess that 15.0 will be the patch coinciding with the release of Shadowlands.

Realistically, FC should have enough time to squeeze in 14.8 and 14.9 before the expansion's release.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

my guess on the patch ETA is that it will be ready anytime from now untill they are finnished with the mission room cleanup and revamp which can take some time. unless they decide to pull the stunt and released some dodgy items and profession "fixes" first
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

they've had 4 month patches before , don't get your hopes up.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I know someone who saw some of the new improved mission layouts at E3. That was what? Last summer.

I'm pretty sure they're pacing themselves and doling out content depending on how much people complain.

Just a thought about release of SL coinsiding with SWG.

uhm... 1 year of AO + NW

A completely new game that sounds GREAT

1 year of repeats / a completely new game

Actually there is no contest. SWG is gonna get my money long b4 FC does. Just because SWG is something new.

In other words: If FC doesnt launch SL in good time b4 SWG (minimum 1 month ahead of swg), they will loose a lot of players AND cash. CASH - did ya hear that, FC? CASH!!!!

/me tosses a handful of pennies on the floor and watches FC adms have a fieldday
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Re: Re: WHEN is the NEXT PATCH!????

Originally posted by Myself

next patch will in 3 month when Shadowlands release ...
    SL is launching in 3 months!? Where does it say that?
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Test was just patched, so we should expect live to be before the end of the month at least I think.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

c0me to the d/\rk s1de l00k, 1t 1s y0ur de/\/t1stry!

Originally posted by Lavitar
    Just a thought about release of SL coinsiding with SWG.

uhm... 1 year of AO + NW

A completely new game that sounds GREAT

1 year of repeats / a completely new game

Actually there is no contest. SWG is gonna get my money long b4 FC does. Just because SWG is something new.

In other words: If FC doesnt launch SL in good time b4 SWG (minimum 1 month ahead of swg), they will loose a lot of players AND cash. CASH - did ya hear that, FC? CASH!!!!

/me tosses a handful of pennies on the floor and watches FC adms have a fieldday
    Well, I'm not so convinced that SW:G will be that much better, in a real game play sense.

Gotta remember that the money we pay to FC is indeed REAL money to them, which they depend on. But for George Lucas, even if SW:G makes it as big as people think it will (and why shouldn't it?), the money won't even be the pennies you threw on the ground, Lavi.

George Lucas is pretty hard core when it comes to the control of how Star Wars is used, and you better believe that he has FINAL say so in any changes made or not made, small or big, and if you think FC is ignoring the players, you watch what Lucas will do if he says something and the players say different.

And unlike FC, he could care less if the entire player base walks away from the game, he'll write the loss off on his taxes and only be marginally less rich.

It will look GREAT, and probably have a LOT smoother gameplay with much less bug infestation, but game balance? Customer support? Using feedback from the players? PvP? Factions?

And won't you just love it when you approach a Jedi Master in a 0% zone asking him for directions, and he replies: STFUn00bkthx, now im gonna pwns you butt with my PHAT UBER light sabre!

I wonder what the camping will be like there? And can you really accuse Darth Vader for griefing, and make it stick?

Totally deviated from the thread here, my apologies...
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Have any of you people that wanna go back to a Sony game actually seen Sony's customer service? LMAO, more like.... what customer service.... they have a band of "roving GM's" that go from server to server doing their GM duties. If it take a long time on one server, it may put them behind and you might be waiting 6 hours for a reply from a GM, and... if their work day ends.. thats tons of fun. I think they will have a smooth release, but I doubt there will be any less bugs than any other game has when it is first released regardless of who does it, or who is in charge. All you people that wanna become Jedi or what have you, you all know there's only going to be about 2 or 3 per server right? But any way, flame me if you wish, I'm just pointing out that if it can go wrong, it probably will....

Originally posted by Lavitar
    See ya! Go spend your money on SWG! But I can pretty much guarantee that you'll be back. For the simple fact that the first few months of launch on SWG the game will be so packed with players you'll hardly be able to do anything. Bugs will pop up left and right and Sony will say "we never imagined this many people wanting to play". So SWG will get a constant flow of new players as the veteran SWG players start falling off when they realize the game is nothing more than EQ with a Star Wars face lift. I've read a couple in depth reviews on the game and I'm not impressed. AO on the other hand, I've been impressed with and will continue to be impressed with right on through the start of Shadowlands. Which by the way does not have a release date set yet. I'm willing to bet Shadowlands will be released AFTER SWG is out for a month or two. Former AO players suffering through SWG will flock back to Shadowlands..

But that was not the reason this thread was started. The question was when was the next patch going to be released.
    I'm hoping the answer is tomorrow.

-Tifanyx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast